Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

What Would You Do If Your Spouse Prevents You From Voting? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Your Spouse Prevents You From Voting? (855 Views)

Pastor Prevents Wife’s Burial With ‘Bouncers' (Photo) / Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Spouse Prevents You From Voting? by LilNetty(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2015
Usually, many couples look forward to spending their weekends with their families after a long week at work. Some of them believe they would not have a better time to do such as they spend the rest of the week in their offices. Now that an election is coming up today, What would you do if your spouse prevents you from voting?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Prevents You From Voting? by iceberylin(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2015
Get a new spouse grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Prevents You From Voting? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 28, 2015
Well, I will compensate my inability to vote, by engaging in feisty, hot, sex with my spouse.....

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Prevents You From Voting? by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2015
Even those without boyfriends dey talk fiesty hot sex. grin

Wonders.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Prevents You From Voting? by Cutehector(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2015
She has to bribe me
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Prevents You From Voting? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 28, 2015
My hubby has done it already.

He said he ain't ready to be a widower.
Now we heard they are protesting in Aba, he is like _ "you see, I said it"...lolz
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Prevents You From Voting? by Cutehector(m): 11:25am On Mar 28, 2015
Blackett:
Even those without boyfriends dey talk fiesty hot sex. grin

Wonders.

lol u can imajine.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Prevents You From Voting? by Dygeasy(m): 11:28am On Mar 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Now we heard they are protesting in Aba, he is like _ "you see, I said it"...lolz
lol! Such foresight grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Prevents You From Voting? by LilNetty(m): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

So you did not go out to cast your vote?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Prevents You From Voting? by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:34am On Mar 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

grin grin grin grin
My dear, it's necessary... The sporadic gunshots that woke us up this morning was something else...

Dad had already called all of us, to please stay indoor..

No be my vote go make either of them win..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Prevents You From Voting? by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 28, 2015
Dygeasy:
lol! Such foresight grin
Lols
Which kind jagajaga foresight be that?

This man too protective.
Im done kuku finish my energy (don't ask how grin)
No strength to even go again. cry

Sleekyshuga:

grin grin grin grin
My dear, it's necessary... The sporadic gunshots that woke us up this morning was something else...
Dad had already called all of us, to please stay indoor..
No be my vote go make either of them win..
Na real sporadic.
I can't hear gunshots here, but from what I saw on Thur_Abians ain't smiling.

I won't be surprised if they start their own chaos.

LilNetty:
So you did not go out to cast your vote?
ahahaha
Aunty, make I speak am for igbo? Lols

That's the implicit meaning of what I said na. tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Prevents You From Voting? by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Before nko? abeg oooo life no get duplicate....just stay back home and feed him joor.

I'm sure you don't even have strength to run incase.... of oso Jona/buhari cheesy grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Prevents You From Voting? by jejemanito: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Lols
Which kind jagajaga foresight be that?

This man too protective.
Im done kuku finish my energy (don't ask how grin)
No strength to even go again.
cry

Na real sporadic.
I can't hear gunshots here, but from what I saw on Thur_Abians ain't smiling.

I won't be surprised if they start their own chaos.

ahahaha
Aunty, make I speak am for igbo? Lols

That's the implicit meaning of what I said na. tongue
grin who else is thinking what I'm thinking

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Prevents You From Voting? by Beamborla(f): 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Would lock the doors, get him aroused then lock myself in a room. cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Prevents You From Voting? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
missclasssy:
Well, I will compensate my inability to vote, by engaging in feisty, hot, sex with my spouse.....
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Prevents You From Voting? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Take few bottles of orijin and sleep

(1) (Reply)

This Got Me Curious / . / Is It necessary To Do Genotype Test Before getting married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.