Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? (2499 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by Olubanjo: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2006
Do u think 2face can still pull and move the world like he did last 2years?
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by momoney1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2006
God has done His will in his(2 baba) life, and surviving with it untill another prayer is answered. left alone for 2 face he's a death man. thank God for African Queen if not who for know 2 face.
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by dennylove(m): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2006
MO-MONEY why? you dey talk like that now, remember say everybody get him own time to shine!!! so 2face turn don pass na another person TURN.
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by Raymand(m): 12:35am On Sep 06, 2006
Like a phoenix, 2face shall rise again and shut you sold out fools up! angry
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by ImBossy(f): 1:13am On Sep 06, 2006
Lol, 2face would be back yall, jus wait and see, wink
*Know this for sure*
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by Eurphoria(f): 1:13am On Sep 10, 2006
[size=14pt]2face Flash in the pan? lol lol lol[/size]
More like the odd spark that never quite lit up(sorry fans) he sucks  over-rated , over-exposed, over-him!
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by candylips(m): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2006
yea he is way past his best we need some new acts. my money is on Dbanj wink
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by ImBossy(f): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2006
Dbanj?since when is dbanj new??HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by candylips(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2006
but the guy has gat some skills sha . i dont know how new he is anyway so i cant say
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by momoney1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2006
MO-MONEY why? you dey talk like that now, remember say everybody get him own time to shine!!! so 2face turn don pass na another person TURN.

dennylove na true sha. but he has been over rated that he alone can not meet up the standard again, he will continue to reap from African Queen and the day AQ fades we will forget 2face grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by Raymand(m): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2006
Dbanj is a group! you guys din't know that shocked
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by faze3(m): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2006
haha he never moved the world and he will never do, his music wacker dan wack it self, soo slow down faze i know can do that and A.china
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by ImBossy(f): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2006
@Candylips, More like 2004, so hes FAR from new,

@Raymand, LMAO what are u saying?dbanj is not a groupmaybe the one u know is a group u need to introduce me to that one ooo lmaooo.
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by Raymand(m): 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2006
AMAZING shocked okay, just trust me on this one! Dbanj IS group, i've been to THEIR concert! it's not a one guy thing. . .
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by ImBossy(f): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2006
@ Raymand WHAT are u sayin?? i can BET my last piece of chiken that hes ONE GUY, lmaoo damn why are u arguing with meITS ONE PERSON O, ONE GUY NOT A GROUP yessss ive seen him perform live as well.
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by momoney1(m): 10:27am On Sep 15, 2006
me 2, na 1 person grin
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by EmemJU(f): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2006
2face!? Puhlleeze! He is overrated.
I pity him sha, cos it's going to be kindof difficult for him to measure up to the image Kennis music is painting of him.
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by Raymand(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2006
@ ememJU
SHUT UP!! angry
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by Oracle(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2006
2face cannot be as great as he was again, I like 2face as a musician but his fame and glory was God's Favour on a solo musician.

2face is a great singer but i don't see him doing as good as he has already done
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by vidice(f): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2006
he can make it if he wants
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by Raymand(m): 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2006
Oracle:

2face cannot be as great as he was again, I like 2face as a musician but his fame and glory was God's Favour on a solo musician.

2face is a great singer but i don't see him doing as good as he has already done

Now that's a load of CRAP!! (no offence). . . . just wait till he wins the grammy!!
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by mrmetoo(m): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2006
I really don't know why people hate on this guy so much. People are almost cursing him. Why not hope he does better or measure up to what he has done b4 instead of just ruining the guy with your words. I still want to know what that guy has done to people. He's a singer and his music makes people happy. Peeps chill out he's just a singer.
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by Raymand(m): 8:42am On Oct 04, 2006
@ mr me too

WORD, they're just being jelous! Nigerians are always like that, thats why we never grow! we're always envious of people who make it!
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by candylips(m): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2006
but seriously the guy no fit speak correct english. na so so yes o him they always talk sad
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by ladykool(f): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2006
OMG! lol! grin
for me i dont think 2 face is flash in de pan! he went for tour and doesnt mean he is gone he will come back again even bigger just give somefew more time! am 2face fan o! so u guys should not hate on him o!( i just pity for him now cry) heh!*shakeshead*

@candylips
which one be ur own sef! angry and who told u he cant speak correct english! if he says yes o! always do u ave a problem with it ? his just wishing himsef goodluck aba!

and all of u dats is arguing bout d'banj! he was in a group before called jjc &419 squad but he left de group to do his own thing! now he is on his own he is no longer in a group!
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by candylips(m): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2006
lady cool. i am telling you that 2face is a disgrace. common english he cant speak. if they ask him a question he would find a way of saying "yes o" come turn him answer to broken. i don watche many of his interviews and he is always doing the same thing.

Watch this vid wey him do for yankee see as the guy dey shake like bitter leaf angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEW-xHAn2SY
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by quiet(f): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2006
Such a shame that Tu baba doesn't represent well,when it comes to good english speaking skills.
In his career,he did well,i believe he'll shine again,that is if he picks himself up from where he allowed stardom fling him to because he couldn't control it.
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by kinzolic(m): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2006
Facing fact he's nt 2 good in spoken english which he needs 2 wrk on,talking about his music he has done well and rite nw he's a total disapointment 2 me his new album says it all
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by Emad(f): 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2007
I think we shd concerntrate on supporting our artists and making positive criticisms on them , this Crucifiction of 2baba is uncalled for
peace out
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by kitaun(m): 1:53am On Jan 05, 2007
@Candylips, e don tay wey u don dey craze, lol
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by crazyp(f): 9:19am On Jan 12, 2007
hi everyone, i'm new here, has anyone seen Tu baba in movies, the guy's english is something else
embarassed embarassed
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by gbengaijot(m): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2007
And, when has speaking english become a criteria for success?,

I see that as an anxiety to commonize with the western world.

Have you ever heard sean paul speak before?, or kevin little?, or shaggy?,

Yet they sold millions. So why the heck?,

If he was to speak in English and he end up making grammatical mistakes, we will question him, so please let tuface speaks his pidgin english( even baba fela prefers that, despite his many educational background). At least its better than shooting ggrammatical blunders.

I beg tuface, carry go, nothing dey happen.

Also for those who think dbanj is a group, Dbanj is a Solo artiste. if you've seen him on stage with some guys, then itsprobaby 419 crew and Don jazzy of mohits records.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Details Of Sikiru Ayinde Barrister’s Death. / PEEPING TOM: Akon Caught Staring At Omotola's Boobs (PHOTO) / World Famous Celebrities As Puppets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.