Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,580 members, 7,840,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? (2504 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by crazyp(f): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2007
i'm not particular abt artists who speak greatly but instead of going into movies & disgracing himself, i suggest he would hv improved on his musical talents instead, pls someone shld advice him sad
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by koolnion: 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2007
@ kinzolic( Facing fact he's nt 2 good in spoken english which he needs 2 wrk on,talking about his music he has done well and rite nw he's a total disapointment 2 me his new album says it all)

Men l'm sure u 've heard his New album(4 instance)
Stop critisizing.
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by trendy(f): 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2007
it is going to be diffilcult for him to beat what he achieve last year
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by uchetobi(f): 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2007
His new album is the bomb
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by candylips(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2007
yea he tried
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by tosinadeda: 6:43am On Jun 04, 2007
2face 4eva
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by hype: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2007
Tuface himself don talk am. "some people'll be acting like they know it all when evrybody know dat people rise and fall, Rise up against all to stand up tall wiser and stronger no matter how long you cannot learn it all u only do ur best cos u no go fit do all. "if you want to critcize me halt small small you no holy pass my brother"
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by ayoyi: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2007
its unfortunate to read the views of playa haters.2face never went anywhere.as u see am so,e no send una.
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by bodrin(m): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2010
now u ppls will say u are born again and indirectly cursing innocent guy who dosnt at all know u, have no biz wt u paupers. wish ppl well so that it can be well wt u. only God determine ones tomorrow. hes been consistence, if this guy wins grammy una go die oh!!!!. grin

if sm of u gals dey eye the fine boy, and he neva see una make una put more efforts so u can be favour b4 him the king 2face.

eyin ke, eyin bawo, e ma ku ni. grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed embarassed (no offence)

2face na breeze wey una critics no fit stop. tongue tongue tongue tongue

all u critics, whatever u wishes are to 2face so be it to you.
amen (no offence) grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia: Flash In The Pan? by candylips(m): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2010
the guy is not a flash in the pan afterall

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Doesn't 2face Have A Really Good Video? / Beyonce Changes Her Name To 'sasha Fierce' / DELETED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.