Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Pls I Need Help With My Infinix Hot X507 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls I Need Help With My Infinix Hot X507 (2118 Views)

How Do I Remove My Infinix From Privacy Protection Pin / Infinix Hot X507 Product Review: Is It Really The Best Budget Smartphone? / How To Root The Infinix Hot X507 And Infinix Hot Note X551 Without Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help With My Infinix Hot X507 by cromz(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Good day guys I mistakenly uninstalled my Google play store and services and have tried downloading other one's but they are incompatible with my phone pls I need someone to share me the link to download the correct version of google play services and Google play store for infinix hot X507.

Re: Pls I Need Help With My Infinix Hot X507 by Wittylens(m): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
cromz:
Good day guys I mistakenly uninstalled my Google play store and services and have tried downloading other one's but they are incompatible with my phone pls I need someone to share me the link to download the correct version of google play services and Google play store for infinix hot X507.

Simple. Search for google playstore.apk and google playservices.apk
Re: Pls I Need Help With My Infinix Hot X507 by cromz(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Wittylens:

Simple. Search for google playstore.apk and google playservices.apk
have done that but I can't find the specific version for infinix hot
Re: Pls I Need Help With My Infinix Hot X507 by Wittylens(m): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
cromz:
have done that but I can't find the specific version for infinix hot

There is no specific version. Just download and install
Re: Pls I Need Help With My Infinix Hot X507 by Ninilowo(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Look for a fellow with infinix hot and get the app thru flash share or xender

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help With My Infinix Hot X507 by cafedeluv(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
cromz:
What's your android version?
Re: Pls I Need Help With My Infinix Hot X507 by cromz(m): 4:28am On Mar 29, 2015
cafedeluv:

What's your android version?
android 4.4.2
Re: Pls I Need Help With My Infinix Hot X507 by cafedeluv(m): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
cromz:
android 4.4.2

Download this gapps: http://downloadandroidrom.com/file/gapps/PA/4.4.2/pa_gapps-stock-4.4.2-20140503-signed.zip and flash the zip file in recovery.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Smartphones In The World "RANKED" / Photo : Japanese Company Demostrating 5G Internet Network With 4.78gbps / Rooting Magnum 7x Tuoda Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.