Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Photos: Ini Edo Casts Her Vote - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Ini Edo Casts Her Vote (28457 Views)

Photos: Ini Edo Dazzles In A Classic Outfit, Proves Style Is Truly Ageless / Photos: Ini Edo Steps Out In Hot Green Gown / Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Casts Her Vote by faithomoh24(f): 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
MillionDollars:
mhen!! d results I'm hearing on TV is serious l. rip PDP in advance.. PDP 48- APC 155(ABEOKUTA) APC 325 PDP 111(ONDO) APC 712 PDP 14(KATSINA) GOD KNOWS HOW THE REST IS
my. Area in lagos. PDP 135 apc. 04. Pool unit 12 PDP 92 APC 44
Re: Photos: Ini Edo Casts Her Vote by Legendoscar2: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
ekim004:
If she cast her vote wetin consyn me z she nt an ordinary nigerian hu came out 2 vote I wonder as e dey frnt page #saibaba jawe till ini divorce her nxt 20 hubby

She actually voted at my polling unit in Lekki. I laughed when I read her message about her concluding her voting excercise in 30mimutes because for some reason, some very fatish and fugly girl in her tow was all over INEC officials to get her to be accredited as VIP, after which she was given preference to vote ahead of most people who where accredited much earlier than she was.
If Ini is reading this tonight she'd surprised that people were watching how she beat the process just to come and say you could complete the process in 30minutes in same polling units that took some of us over 10 hours to complete because of issues with INEC officials arriving late, voters register for Alphabet O-Z not being available voters materials for house of reps not being available until some body volunteered to help drive some INEC officers in his car to ikota to go help bring the materials and a couple of hick-ups with organization but now she's here painting some rosy picture....na wao !
Re: Photos: Ini Edo Casts Her Vote by aniagoluaustin(m): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2015
Lifebender:

NO,she voted GEJ...
Remember she has been rocking the presidents d1ck since yr 2010
undecided

bad mouth
Re: Photos: Ini Edo Casts Her Vote by nigmasses: 9:31am On Mar 30, 2015
USELESS OLD WOMAN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo / Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) / Adaeze Yobo Flaunts Babybump In Style [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.