Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,058 members, 7,956,950 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues (62467 Views)

Photos: Ini Edo Dazzles In A Classic Outfit, Proves Style Is Truly Ageless / Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) / Photos: Ini Edo Steps Out In Hot Green Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by lalasticlala(m): 8:02am On Jan 01, 2015
Recently, Nollywood actress Ini Edo hosted a few close friends to a fun evening of lots of drinks and yummy bites at her new home in Lagos.

Ini who separated from her husband last year, rocked a daring black dress and partied with 2Face Idibia, Funke Akindele and Lilian Esoro.

Meanwhile here are pictures showing the inside of her new house and more pictures of guests at the housewarming party.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/01/01/ini-edos-house-warming-party-was-a-ball-see-the-fun-pics/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by lalasticlala(m): 8:02am On Jan 01, 2015
More

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by ceo4eva: 8:03am On Jan 01, 2015
Good for her.
Happy New Year Everyone!
We'll all have a rewarding 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1988873_happynewyear2015balloons60101_jpegd309989d2259c1c1f42866410d06fece

16 Likes

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by vizkiz: 8:06am On Jan 01, 2015
If not that i promised to be a good boy this year i would have said something bad embarassed

But ini, where is ya husband? angry

Happy new Year to everybody BTW cheesy

*To all my fans out there i love y'all
*To those who never thought i could see the new year Na lie!
*Mr op, today is suppose to be "hols" na...abeg go try chop pounded yam with efo riro tongue

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 01, 2015
Nice one ini, You aren't getting younger, you should be celebrating your success with you husband and kids. Anyways kudos.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by SAMBARRY: 8:10am On Jan 01, 2015
vizkiz:
If not that i promised to be a good boy this year i would have said something bad embarassed

But ini, where is ya husband? angry
he is inside my hand bag undecided
them Don carry gbeborun reach 2015 undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by seangy4konji: 8:12am On Jan 01, 2015
Good for her
Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by vizkiz: 8:14am On Jan 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
he is inside my hand bag undecided
them Don carry gbeborun reach 2015 undecided

you are lucky...like i typed, i already promise to be a good boy if not i would have called you a juckass..Ode!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by SAMBARRY: 8:17am On Jan 01, 2015
vizkiz:

I'm so unlucky...like i typed, i already promise to be a stoopeed boy if not i would have called my mother a juckass..Ode!! angry

you're free to call her that. No be you get your mama tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 01, 2015
Nice one ini edo
Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by Crocz(m): 8:38am On Jan 01, 2015
3rd pic chest on chest cheesy

But is that a sheep they are roasting there?...wtf? angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by Dapsynzeal(m): 8:39am On Jan 01, 2015
More blessings to us all
Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 01, 2015
Issorait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 01, 2015
movies ain't paying them anymore , so how are dis guys making mega money? I smell sardine

14 Likes

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by lilbazy(m): 9:12am On Jan 01, 2015
Is that not yakubu aiyegbeni am seeing there? So dat guy still have the impetus to enter naija?

30 Likes

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by alaoeri: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2015
Hope Aiyegbeni isn't part of the donor?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by KMB: 9:43am On Jan 01, 2015
Nice one
Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by prettyjo(f): 10:00am On Jan 01, 2015
nice pictures.
for those of you calling her names,please repent cos this is 2015.
happy new year to everyone

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by hatux: 10:10am On Jan 01, 2015
This woman...

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by pappizeezu: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2015
Good for her...I like the lady herself
Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by ROZZAYY(f): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2015
Oooh boy she looks hawt! Guess she s in d market again. Btw dat pose wit uti no be here o but she is now single and free to mingle! So woman! Go into d world and multiply. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by IamDejman(m): 11:03am On Jan 01, 2015
Never let some broken marriage disturb yo girl wink

Party Hard cool

Live ya life to the fullest cos Marriage is not a sign of success tongue

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by Isiterere(m): 11:03am On Jan 01, 2015

Congratulations. Whaooo. Love her taste.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by iamrealdeji(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2015
She's got stupid guap
Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by capip120(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2015
Who says money is not good? If you agree with me, you go get by any means gaan!

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by vosquare: 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
Still moving on after divorce ish..... Live ur life girl

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
FP ti sure..........

spread mat
Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
That funke akindele and INI Edo Speaks a Lot...Even After divorce,when u are educated,wealthy and independent,.. Life can still be rosy ..
May u build a better house than this one girl and i
may I Build a much better one than urs..

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
besides what is that thing they are trying up there,is DAT not a Dog ..
Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by Aitee1: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
Live ur life babes...forget those hyping marriage undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
May the new year bring her a new husband tongue

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by Diznie(f): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
she's looking good + I love the space

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi David Adeleke 1st Birthday: Davido & Chioma Host Party For Their Son / Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo) / Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.