Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? (13925 Views)

Beyoncé Knowles Under FIRE For Photoshopping Her Thighs [LOOK] / PHOTO: Checkout Beyoncé Knowles Without Makeup -she Looks Pretty You Know! / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by dyabman(m): 5:31am On Jan 22, 2009
This is the music diva of the year. she has everything, she is beautiful, sexy, and hot. and of course she has great voice. Beyonce doesn't only succeed in singing but also in fashion. Beyonce and her mother Tina has fashion house, it's called House of dereon. the name itself has something to do with her grand ma. By this business Beyonce has proven that she is not only good at performing on the stage which is obviously stunning but also a good business woman.

Beyonce with all her success still remains a down to earth individual. That's why she is always be a lovable girl. keep up the good work girl

i created this for TIMMFIKK olodo to hear from the world of nairalanders , who is a better dresser or a better model.?

Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by KarmaMod(f): 5:35am On Jan 22, 2009
Anorexic lunatic or not, Posh is a fashion icon. She really should have a daughter. Unlike B, she doesnt need her mom to dress her.
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by SeanT21(f): 7:00am On Jan 22, 2009
Mss Beckham!

Beyawnce who
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by dyabman(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2009
Beyonce Knowles Ofcourse!
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by dyabman(m): 9:51am On Jan 22, 2009
shocked say something , whos better,
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by Pepeye(f): 10:02am On Jan 22, 2009
ofcourse its Victoria

need u ask tongue
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by spikedcylinder: 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2009
Victoria Beckham!!!!! Beyonce has nothing on VB when it comes to fashion, abeg, that woman has got STYLE!!! I remember when Ponchos first came out, I thought it was a very ugly piece of clothing but VB glamourised the ish out of it! Even her hair is always fabulous!

Beyonce is always too shinny, tight, heavily accessorised. Wetin?
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by Sapphic: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2009
How can anyone even attempt to compare the two? Victoria Beckham is light YEARS ahead of Beyonce Knowles anyday, anytime, anywhere. People just like to disgrace Beyonce sha, how can you compare gold to platinum? It is almost like comparing Aba bend-down boutique to Haute Couture (Okay, maybe not as extreme, but you get my drift sha. . . LOL) undecided

(As those seven-up people always say, THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR).
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2009
Victoria definately when it comes to style, walahi.
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by spikedcylinder: 7:50am On Jan 23, 2009
In fact, its even beginning to piss me off that anyone can compare the two of them in one sentence in terms of fashion. undecided
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by Pepeye(f): 11:49am On Jan 23, 2009
spikedcylinder:

In fact, its even beginning to piss me off that anyone can compare the two of them in one sentence in terms of fashion.

Ahahaha they re both in two parallel worlds in terms of fashion

not in the same league at all  angry
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by iice(f): 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2009
Why are they being compared?
They don't have the same style or even in the same realm when it comes to fashion, one is fashion forward, the other likes tight glittery clothes.
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by dyabman(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2009
I still strongly believe that shes more outstanding than Victoria

watch this

Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by Pepeye(f): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2009
Sure u re entitled to ur own opinion!

But to fashionistas, they are poles apart when it comes to fashion

Afterall u be guy! not an authority in this . . .

What wud u know about women’s fashion eh? tongue
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by KarmaMod(f): 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2009
You just made your terrible arguement worse with that nasty picture. I like B and all but you need to stop.
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by MrCrackles(m): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2009
Victoria Beckham!
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by Thor(m): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2009
I do not care how they dress, I would only care how they looked naked. One thing is for sure is that they would both get a damn good poking from me grin grin grin

Victoria was a damn good lay, where Beyonce was a little quiet and reserved.
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by Sapphic: 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2009
@ dyabman,

Surely with that last picture you posted you are trying to butress our point that Beyonce has a shit fashion sense (and that is compared to anyone o, talk much less of someone who has an outstanding dress sense like Posh Spice).
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by DisGuy: 4:27am On Jan 25, 2009
so how exactly do you compare?

dressing on stage or dressing to events

Victoria is just doing her job posing around fashion cities
Beyonce is doing her job on stage! wink
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by Sapphic: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2009
Dis Guy:

so how exactly do you compare?

dressing on stage or dressing to events

Victoria is just doing her job posing around fashion cities
Beyonce is doing her job on stage! wink

I hope you know that Victoria was also a singer. She did not have the abysmal dress sense clothes that Beyonce comes up with from time to time.
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by DisGuy: 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2009
yes i know

no one knew her as a fashin icon then, now shes kinda doing alrite, have you seen the armani underwear ad?
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by KarmaMod(f): 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2009
Dis Guy:

yes i know

no one knew her as a fashin icon then,

Yes they did. Why else do you think she got "POSH" Spice title out of all the girls?
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by ifyalways(f): 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2009
Victoria all the way.
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by ladykool(f): 1:25am On Jan 26, 2009
this is definetly not a hard decision to make because it obvious,  victoria beckham.        beyonce is an ok dresser because she definetly know how to rock an evening dress with her curves thats bout it really the rest hmm am not too sure,
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by spikedcylinder: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2009
I'm just beginning to realise how bad Beyonce dresses sef. I liked her dress at the 's but it just hit me that overall, she's a nasty dresser. What, with all the extra extra extra hair and stuff. undecided
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by iice(f): 9:09am On Jan 26, 2009
I didnt like her outfit that much.
The only time i liked her outfit to the red carpet was the black armani (i think) gown with sweetheart neckline - oscars
Everything else is shiny, extremely tight, mermaid style gowns.
That gold shorts and blazer to MTV awards (miami) was ewww, with gold accessories and big big hair, make up was also golden hues.  Overdose.
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by spikedcylinder: 9:15am On Jan 26, 2009
Hmmn. . . . I didn't think the dress was that bad. Her figure looked fabulous in it. But I admit she overdid it with the jewelery.
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by spikedcylinder: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2009
Ok, I take it back. The dress is awful. [size=5pt]Somehow I had a different image in my head.[/size] undecided

Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by Sapphic: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2009
Dis Guy:

yes i know

no one knew her as a fashin icon then, now shes kinda doing alrite, have you seen the armani underwear ad?

She has ALWAYS been known for her good dress sense. Even the people whom she went to school with before she became famous said she dressed well then too (obviously not all the designer gear she wears now, but she has a good eye for what is a good wear and what is a no no). The problem she has though, is the fact that she often finds it hard to dress down. many an occasion that calls for casual wear sees her dressed in killer clothes and then she looks out of place.

And OMG YES of course I have seen the photos of her in the Armani lingerie ad. She looks bloody phenomenal. She actually ran so many miles and trained endlessly to look good and toned (and normally Victoria does not like exposing her stomach. She is known to have a hang-up about it. That is probably why it was shot in a "shaded" room with blinds). She sure gave her hubby David a run for his money. They are a hot couple.

@ Spiked, I am one of the few people who thinks that Beyonce looked good in that dress. And the dress is in no way "awful" (take am easy now. . . LOL tongue). Obviously, it is not her best red carpet dress, but it will definitely be counted among her good dresses (and not one of her numerous fashion faux pas).

Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by spikedcylinder: 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2009
Chai! Iya Romeo is hot o, why was she always fussing about her tummy anyways? I love her hair!

Sapphic:

@ Spiked, I am one of the few people who thinks that Beyonce looked good in that dress. And the dress is in no way "awful" (take am easy now. . . LOL tongue). Obviously, it is not her best red carpet dress, but it will definitely be counted among her good dresses (and not one of her numerous fashion faux pas).

I thought I loved the dress before too but on second thoughts,the dress no be am.

Whats with the endless slit? On an armless dress? And the chandelier neck piece? On a dress that seems to make such a loud statement? Why?
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by pureminded: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2009
Ans:Beyoncé
Re: Beyoncé Knowles Vs. Victoria Beckham - Who Is A Better Dresser? by Sapphic: 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I thought I loved the dress before too but on second thoughts,the dress no be am.

Whats with the endless slit? On an armless dress? And the chandelier neck piece? On a dress that seems to make such a loud statement? Why?

After so many years in this profession, it seems that Beyonce has yet to understand that in some situations, "less is more".
No necklace at all or a short string of pearls might have looked better. I do however still think that overall it was not a particularly bad look. Go and check out that her golden hideous monstrosity and this looks like a Picasso dream compared to that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Exclusive Interview With Iyabo Ojo / Breakingnews!!! Photos: “yes! I Am Pregnant” Ini Edo Confirms Pregnancy Rumour / Happy Birthday To Wande Coal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.