Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:55 AM

Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. (41660 Views)

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by treese: 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
So my hubby likes me cleaning his ears and doing his pedicures and manicure. Am totally totally cool with it. I didn't use to understand why I av to clean his ears tho. But I got to understand he likes me doing it. So why not. I rem a aunty of mine telling me that whatever u don't want with ur husband don't start it. She said it's not like shez discouraging me from doing all those. But one day it will cause a big fight that will confuse you. My be she was damn right. As I speak now my hubby has refused to eat or talk to me cause yesterday he asked me to clean his easy and I told him to say please and stop asking me like he put jazz in his mouth. So I went into the kitchen to make my hungry son's food and fed him; after feeding my son I took the cotton buds and asked to clean the ears and he bluntly refused; That was I knew fight don start. First can some wives share their own experiences with me on the Wierd stuffs we do for love and how you handle it. Cos it's unfair if he gets upset with me wen I refuse to do these stuffs. We have argued several times over this ish and he tells me to go and ask my formed and I will be shocked to hear a lot of wired stiffs women to for their men. So let's here ur ladies. Share your Wierd stuffs.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Abiagirl777(f): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
maybe its his way of bonding with you,since u've started it u gotta continue.
I hate touching ppl's toe nails and seeing water used to wash hands after meals ,it disgusts me so I don't do them.I explained to him when we married but he loves my massages,u knw something else will follow...
in psquares voice'no start wetin u no go finish,I no be George finidi'.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by treese: 8:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
Abiagirl777:
maybe its his way of bonding with you,since u've started it u gotta continue.
I hate touching ppl's toe nails and seeing water used to wash hands after meals ,it disgusts me so I don't do them.I explained to him when we married
in psquares voice'no start wetin u no go finish,I no be George finidi'.
I don't have any problem doing those stuffs oo. No issues at all. But is it wrong for him to say it politely. With some please. Or say it like am some slave. Thatz my issue. Now him dey vex for me.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by byvan03: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
Haba !!this shouldn't cause quarrel , he should learn to ask nicely, there is nothing there . Don't worry he will get tired of squeezing his face. just keep talking as if nothing happened. If he ignores, call his attention that you are talking to him cheesy.

35 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by armyofone(m): 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
Damn!! What are you using, fowl feather ? grin
Allowing someone else clean out your own ear shocked when and if the quarrel is settled, please don't do it anymore.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
Clean his ear? Burghhhh sad

Pls continue cleaning the ear jor. When he started it you didn't ask for him to say pls because maybe to be iyawo dey sweet you grin
You go see Oba . É never start grin grin
You berra start protesting in twitter so senate will look at the equality bill. If not, Na to clean ear forever and ever.

As per topic...weird stuff? I can't relate sha.
Ok
He prefers me scratch-rub his back. You see goose pimple over his body. I cant see why his hands cant reach his back. sad
One day I was tired he said pls chilli could you help scratchRub the back. I told him to use the style goats uses to scratch theirs grin grin
Just go to the wall and do your thing. Na cuisson him use chase me comot for house. grin
But anyway, as kids became bigger. Na their job now. See them doing back-scratching galore.

One day he ask for the scratchRub again so I bought this scratch that looks like a hand .plastic hand for him grin as a valentine gift.

OP. Go get fowl feather ..choke am for him ear. If he screams. Say sorry. Choke it again. Keep choking it until he gives up on you grin
That's the only way to escape this una own kind of bonding

213 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by herboshedhe(f): 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
That your husband sef...make. Him take life jeje na grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 16, 2016
Chillisauce:

Pls continue cleaning the ear jor. When he started it you didn't ask for him to say pls because maybe to be iyawo dey sweet you grin
You berra start protesting in twitter so senate will look at the equality bill. If not, Na to clean ear forever and ever.

Ok
He prefers me scratch-rub his back. You see goose pimple over his body. I cant see why his hands cant reach his back. sad
One day I was tired he said pls chilli could you help scratchRub the back. I told him to use the style goats uses to scratch theirs grin grin
Just go to the wall and do your thing. Na cuisson him use chase me comot for house. grin
But anyway, as kids became bigger. Na their job now. See them doing back-scratching galore.

One day he ask for the scratchRub again so I bought this scratch that looks like a hand .plastic hand for him grin as a valentine gift.

OP. Go get fowl feather ..choke am for him ear. If he screams. Say sorry. Choke it again. Keep choking it until he gives up on you grin

That's the only to escape this una own kind of bonding

Lol, u cray

OP it true. Next week time he asks you to clean his ear, just jab the cotton bud into his ear, he says ouch, you say sorry babe. Jab it again and say I'm so clumsy nowadays cry. After this happens a few times, na him go dey clean his ears by himself, all na sense grin

27 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Okorieikechukwu(m): 6:26am On Mar 16, 2016
fem29:

Lol, u cray

OP it true. Next week time he asks you to clean his ear, just jab the cotton bud into his ear, he says ouch, you say sorry babe. Jab it again and say I'm so clumsy nowadays cry. After this happens a few times, na him go dey clean his ears by himself, all na sense grin
Which kind trash is this. most times you guys complain that men are not romantic because they refused to do some cheap things, now see your life.

Why can't she clean the husband's ear if she isn't busy. After careful study of marriage, it's crystal clear, it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf, that what lead to marriage isn't love but it's love that sustains marriage. why not do the thing that can sustain ur marriage. The little things that doesn't matter which really matters.

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 16, 2016
treese:

I don't have any problem doing those stuffs oo. No issues at all. But is it wrong for him to say it politely. With some please. Or say it like am some slave. Thatz my issue. Now him dey vex for me.

I don't think there is anything wrong in you cleaning your husband's ear so don't feel bad for not seeing a big deal in it.

What's weird however is that a husband will ask his wife to do anything for him rudely. Men need to realise we are not their slaves.

You need to gently explain to him why you felt disrespected. This is not something to shout and quarell over.

As for the topic, does bursting pimples count? I have a thing for bursting pimples. In fact, I would offer to burst a stranger's pimples if I see them looking all ripe and ready. grin

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by halfricanadian(f): 7:08am On Mar 16, 2016
will do anything for my hubby

And i will never call what i do for hubby weird

Cos we av been joined together as one

Its like i do it for myself too

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by yvelchstores(f): 8:20am On Mar 16, 2016
Lol. My hubby also asks me to scratch his back. I don't get it but I do it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Temibassie(f): 8:35am On Mar 16, 2016
Chillisauce:

Ok

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy smiley this got me laughing with tears running down my face

11 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by thelish(f): 9:18am On Mar 16, 2016
Ujoan:

I don't think there is anything wrong in you cleaning your husband's ear so don't feel bad for not seeing a big deal in it.

What's weird however is that a husband will ask his wife to do anything for him rudely. Men need to realise we are not their slaves.

You need to gently explain to him why you felt disrespected. This is not something to shout and quarell over.

As for the topic, does bursting pimples count? I have a thing for bursting pimples. In fact, I would offer to burst a stranger's pimples if I see them looking all ripe and ready. grin
See how u wan make me vomit. lol

1 Like

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by thelish(f): 9:22am On Mar 16, 2016
Is shaving of the inner chamber weird as well?
Cos am a pro in dat department.
I do that for him with my church mind ooo. not by force though.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by PresVA: 9:29am On Mar 16, 2016
halfricanadian:
will do anything for my hubby

And i will never call what i do for hubby weird

Cos we av been joined together as one

Its like i do it for myself too
Stop being overly sensitive, we all understand what the op means.. They're some things you do for your partner that you find 'funny' ; doesn't mean you don't like doing it or wouldn't do it another day...

For me, I think it's feeding my husband.. He enjoys me feeding him especially when he's so excited. . See me feeding an 'old' man grin grin kiss
Scratching of back is quite common, he scratches mine too...

61 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by halfricanadian(f): 9:32am On Mar 16, 2016
PresVA:
Stop being overly sensitive, we all understand what the op means.. They're some things you do for your partner that you find 'funny' ; doesn't mean you don't like doing it or wouldn't do it another day...

For me, I think it's feeding my husband.. He enjoys me feeding him especially when he's so excited. . See me feeding an 'old' man grin grin kiss

smiley happy for you

16 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by seankay(m): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2016
Ujoan:

This reminds me of a friend during my Undergraduate days. She was so obsessed with bursting pimples that I named her "Pimples Hunter"

21 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2016
Okorieikechukwu:

Which kind trash is this. most times you guys complain that men are not romantic because they refused to do some cheap things, now see your life.

Why can't she clean the husband's ear if she isn't busy. After careful study of marriage, it's crystal clear, it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf, that what lead to marriage isn't love but it's love that sustains marriage. why not do the thing that can sustain ur marriage. The little things that doesn't matter which really matters.

Abeg where did you hear me complaining about men not being Romantic, I know that would be like flogging a dead horse.

Op had been doing it and didn't mind but when it is now becoming a mill stone around her neck. He now believes it's her 'job'. Note, he didn't ask her nicely and obviously, she had other pressing things to do, because of that he is ignoring her?.it doesn't make sense.

21 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Okorieikechukwu(m): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2016
fem29:

Abeg where did you hear me complaining about men not being Romantic, I know that would be like flogging a dead horse.

Op had been doing it and didn't mind but when it is now becoming a mill stone around her neck. He now believes it's her 'job'. Note, he didn't ask her nicely and obviously, she had other pressing things to do, because of that he is ignoring her?.it doesn't make sense.

Nicely? are there boyfriends? so he must beg anytime he wants his WIFE to turn him on? The more reason, gender equality couldn't pass second reading. You guys are already equal with men. We should start campaign the right of men again.

imagine what you just said.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2016
thelish:

See how u wan make me vomit. lol

tongue cheesy
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2016
seankay:

This reminds me of a friend during my Undergraduate days. She was so obsessed with bursting pimples that I named her "Pimples Hunter"

Lol
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by teddybear007(f): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
PresVA:

Dnt mind her jare, when i saw her monicker, I said to myself, "she aint married , when she gets to that bridge, I'll ve a word for her"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by teddybear007(f): 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ujoan:

Lol

I can relate with that, I hate bursting pimple despite having a little on my face let alone someone else bt my hubby is one type that can burst d burstable( if there is a word like that) and even go as far as applying powder on me after bursting mine, I said to myself since he can do dat I wouldn't mind doing d same on his face. But I dare not touch another person's face to burst pimple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
Okorieikechukwu:

Nicely? are there boyfriends? so he must beg anytime he wants his WIFE to turn him on? The more reason, gender equality couldn't pass second reading. You guys are already equal with men. We should start campaign the right of men again.

imagine what you just said.

OMG, who said 'beg'

What is wrong with the hubby saying babe please can you clean out my ears!. Abeg we are not on the same wavelength so let's end it here!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by ifyalways(f): 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
I love combing, playing with and brushing his beards. He'll ask me to help him with his socks and then proceed to ask for a feet massage from there he'd go "Nne massage the legs too" and ultimately it will be a free full body massage with a happy ending cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by wilybebsy(m): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
This thread dey make marriage hungry me aswrcheesycheesy

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Olasco93: 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
treese:

Little things like this can escalate to BIG things. Since he is your husband, a little ''I am Sorry dear'' with sincerity can just stop the issue on groud.
Mind you, this is your side of the story though.

14 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by Okorieikechukwu(m): 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
fem29:

OMG, who said 'beg'

What is wrong with the hubby saying babe please can you clean out my ears!. Abeg we are not on the same wavelength so let's end it here!
Seems you don't know the meaning of wavelength. must you quarrel? why not make your point and keep silent madam with all due respect to you. You are not matured, sorry to say.

13 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by jashar(f): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
errrrrrrr.... grin
Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by EfemenaXY: 3:45am On Mar 26, 2016
Chillisauce:

Ok

Lol! Chilli you don kolo finish! Totally beyond help. Choi! grin grin

@op, seems you've got a lot of time on your hands to pander and worry about how he feels inconsequential stuff.

Marriage is all about giving and taking. A two-way street, but what you've just described is anything but.
Don't get me wrong, by all means "pamper" him if you must, but when doing someone a favour becomes a do-or-die by by fire by force demand from your spouse, then you need to have a rethink.

I agree with your aunt.

2 Likes

Re: Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. by dangotesmummy: 3:55am On Mar 26, 2016
Op when are u going to start cleaning inside his nostrils smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frankco Pere: Amputee Comedian Seeks Help To Get Married (Pictures) / For Men ONLY: Simple Things You Can Do To Last Longer In Bed / 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.