Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

I Started Sewing Inside My Room –mrs Amadi, CEO, Fit Beautifully Concept - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Started Sewing Inside My Room –mrs Amadi, CEO, Fit Beautifully Concept (492 Views)

"2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / How I Started My Successful Catering Business - Oghor Promise / How I Started My EXPORT Business With Zero Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Started Sewing Inside My Room –mrs Amadi, CEO, Fit Beautifully Concept by GoodGovernance: 10:08am On Mar 29, 2015
Mrs Toyin Amadi always had love for the fashion industry. She is a trained clothier. But never ponded on the potentials of making clothes for a living. Hence, after bagging a diploma in Accountan­cy, she waltzed off to kickstart life as a career woman. She got a job in a bank. Starting out as a banker, the smart dress sense of bank workers made many in her neighbourhood to envy Mrs Amadi. Whenever she leaves her house for the of­fice, many in the figment of their imagi­nation believed that she is having it rosy working in a bank, where money rolls endlessly into her bag. But inside the heart of this woman lies deepseated dis­satisfaction. The job is not making her happy because she yearns to spend qual­ity time with her family. But her job is denying her that. She kept making plans to leave the job, yet kept procrastinating on when she would do that.

Read full story @

http://businessafricans..com/2015/03/i-started-sewing-inside-my-room-mrs.html

(1) (Reply)

51 Most Inspiring Great Quotes [ A Must Read ] / Fuji Icon ''PASUMA'' Endorsed New Business! / UBA: Sixty – Seven Years Of Providing Uninterrupted Banking Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.