Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Sunday Special - Which Of These 2 Jokes Is The Funniest? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sunday Special - Which Of These 2 Jokes Is The Funniest? (751 Views)

These Are Some Of The Funniest Nigerian Tweets Of 2016! / A Collection Of The Funniest Pics To Lighten You Up / The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Special - Which Of These 2 Jokes Is The Funniest? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
1) A man and his wife were trying to create a password on their desktop computer. The man then used 'MY PENIS' as the password, and he pressed OK. The woman then fell on the ground laughing vigorously. The man then asked 'why are u laughing?'
THE WIFE - because of the word on the screen which says 'NOT LONG ENOUGH'...

2) A journalist came to interview an illiterate king. The journalist not knowing the king was an illiterate asked him.
JOURNALIST - Your majesty, as the ruler of this kingdom, what do you think is the major factor that will develop this kingdom. The king answered.
THE KING - Na me you dey call ruler? your papa na biro, your mama na pencil, you na sharpener.
Re: Sunday Special - Which Of These 2 Jokes Is The Funniest? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
There is none funny, no, not even one!!
Re: Sunday Special - Which Of These 2 Jokes Is The Funniest? by constance500: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
The number one joke. Kai kai kai grin cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me You Did Not Do This As A KID! / Dont Laugh / Nigeria Girls Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.