Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar (4897 Views)

John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 / Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg / Undertaker Vs Brock Lenar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by simplesimul(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Happening in few hours, guys. And on the main card is Brock Lesnar defending his WWE world title belt against the uncaged Roman Reigns.

The Beast vs the Untamed One.

Will be a close contest too unpredictable for me personally to call.

Can't wait...
Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by statrata(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
abeg guy dey give us update
Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by simplesimul(m): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
statrata:
abeg guy dey give us update

Will keep it live-updated.

You didn't miss the WWE Hall of Fame Induction event last night I hope.

A useful link: http://www.wwe.com
Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by bountyhunter: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
great entertainment...date and time in gmt please
Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by simplesimul(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
I predict a win for "the Beast Incarnate" Brock Lesnar over Roman Reigns.

The Undertaker too I predict will win his match.

Actually my opinion is guided by "spoiler" alerts - those predictions made by the industry watchers, insiders and experts. And for those who may not know, these professional predictions almost always are 100% accurate due to the fact that these expert industry-watchers are correctly second-guessing what the company owners believe is the best outcome of any of the on-going story-line feuds they had created amongst the "combatantrs".

I've read threads on Nairaland debating whether wrestling matches are real or faked. The best description is "scripted". The near-perfect outcome of "spoiler"webrpites predictions is the proof. In fact the industry owners finally have long admitted it themselves - somebody in another thread suggested that doubters look up the wrestling industry terminology., "kayfabe".

Here is a "spoiler" link for wrestlemania XXXI that begins few hours soon, today - http://www.smarkoutmoment.com/2014/04/wrestlemania-31-spoilers-predictions.html?m=1
Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by bountyhunter: 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
simplesimul:
I predict a win for "the Beast Incarnate" Brock Lesnar over Roman Reigns.

The Undertaker too I predict will win his match.

Actually my opinion is guided by "spoiler" alerts - those predictions made by the industry watchers, insiders and experts. And for those who may not know, these professional predictions almost always are 100% accurate due to the fact that these expert industry-watchers are correctly second-guessing what the company owners believe is the best outcome of any of the on-going story-line feuds they had created amongst the "combatantrs".

I've read threads on Nairaland debating whether wrestling matches are real or faked. The best description is "scripted". The near-perfect outcome of "spoiler"webrpites predictions is the proof. In fact the industry owners finally have long admitted it themselves - somebody in another thread suggested that doubters look up the wrestling industry terminology., "kayfabe".

Here is a "spoiler" link for wrestlemania XXXI that begins few hours soon, today - http://www.smarkoutmoment.com/2014/04/wrestlemania-31-spoilers-predictions.html?m=1
time please
Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by simplesimul(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
bountyhunter:
great entertainment...date and time in gmt please
bountyhunter:

time please

It starts 11 PM Nigerian time. If you are subscribed to the WWE Network for those in the US, you get to view it live.

I'll do a 3-minute update here if I am able to hack unto a live online stream.
Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by jarfarchiks(m): 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
simplesimul:

It starts 11 PM Nigerian time. If you are subscribed to the WWE Network for those in the US, you get to view it live.

Pls wud like to know how toif its possible for a nairalander to watch it live too cos it always beats me?
Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by simplesimul(m): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
jarfarchiks:

Pls wud like to know how toif its possible for a nairalander to watch it live too cos it always beats me?

By 11PM google "Free live streaming wrestlemania", and let's see the best results that comes up - however, strongly receptive internet service is required for live video streaming
Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by Debroslink: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
simplesimul:

By 11PM google "Free live streaming wrestlemania", and let's see the best results that comes up - however, strongly receptive internet service is required for live video streaming

Just download SPORTSTV from play store and connect to Sky Sports for live events of WMXXXI.

I'll be OK if Brock Lesnar wins; but if Roman Reigns wins, Seth Rollings should cash in immediately.
Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by simplesimul(m): 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Debroslink:

Just download SPORTSTV from play store and connect to Sky Sports for live events of WMXXXI.
I'll be OK if Brock Lesnar wins; but if Roman Reigns wins, Seth Rollings should cash in immediately.
I doubt that any official outlet exists for live viewing - not even pay per view this year. Their brand new WWE Network based on individual subscription, was launched for their direct profit.
Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by Debroslink: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
simplesimul:

I doubt that any official outlet exists for live viewing - not even pay per view this year. Their brand new WWE Network based on individual subscription, was launched for their direct profit.

4get WWE network and download SportsTV. Open Sky Sports and enjoy WM. I watched Royal Rumble and Fast Lane from it. Sky Sports have been advertising WM for more than a week now.
Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
Debroslink:

4get WWE network and download SportsTV. Open Sky Sports and enjoy WM. I watched Royal Rumble and Fast Lane from it. Sky Sports have been advertising WM for more than a week now.

Sky sports 1 will not show you everything. They only show selected matches, for example on Fastlane PPV, they didn't show the world tag team championship match or the return of Randy Orton. But on Wss, channel 1 streamed everything. Wrestlemania kickoff is scheduled to kickoff around 11pm Nigerian time, while the main PPV proper begins on 1am nigerian time till 4am. Sky sports will only show the PPV proper and even then, not all of it. Channel 1 on the other hand is guaranteed to start streaming around 11pm till 4am when Wrestlemania is expected to wrap up.

Bottom line Download WSS app. It's way better than your precious sports tv. Take a gander at WSS program schedule below.

Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by Debroslink: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
koice:

Sky sports 1 will not show you everything. They only show selected matches, for example on Fastlane PPV, they didn't show the world tag team championship match or the return of Randy Orton. But on Wss apk, channel 1 streams everything. Wrestlemania kickoff is scheduled to kickoff around 11pm Nigerian time, while the main PPV proper begins on 1am nigerian time till 4pm. Sky sports will only show the PPV proper and even then, not all of it. Channel 1 on the other hand is guaranteed to start streaming around 11pm till 4pm when Wrestlemania is expected to wrap up.
Bottom line Download WSS app. It's way better than your precious sports tv. Takeaway gander at WSS program schedule below.

Whether it's WSS or SportsTV, the fact is... you don't need to subscribe to WWE Network before you watch WMXXXI

Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Debroslink:

Whether it's WSS or SportsTV, the fact is... you don't need to subscribe to WWE Network before you watch WMXXXI

Where there is internet and unlimited data, there is always a way. Thank God for 21st Century.
Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by bountyhunter: 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
simplesimul:

thanks brah
Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by Debroslink: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Streaming all the way...

Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by simplesimul(m): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Debroslink:
Streaming all the way...

Way to go man.
Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Cesaro and Tyson Kidd wins.

Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Live... Exclusively On WSS. In HD.

Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Big show dominated from start to finish and ended up wining the battle royal.

Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 30, 2015
Patiently waiting for the REAL Wrestlemania to kick off at 1am Nigerian time.
Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by Debroslink: 12:23am On Mar 30, 2015
koice:
Patiently waiting for the REAL Wrestlemania to kick off at 1pm Nigerian time.

Something that has started since. Are you not watching the IC title match now?
Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by Debroslink: 12:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Daniel Bryan is the new IC Champion
Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Debroslink:

REAL Wrestlemania starts at 1am. The one airing right now is just a kick off event. Saving my mb for the real show.
Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Debroslink:

Sh*t. You were right! I mixed up the time. Real Wrestlemania started 30 mins ago. I missed the ladder match in the process. Oh well, at least, I won't miss the rest.
Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by Debroslink: 12:36am On Mar 30, 2015
koice:

REAL Wrestlemania starts at 1pm. The one airing right now is just a kick off event. Saving my mb for the real show.
Randy vs Rollings are already in the ring. I wonder what you are waiting for. Well, I have unlimited data sha ooh.
Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by Debroslink: 12:50am On Mar 30, 2015
That was one hell of an R.K.O shocked shocked
Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 30, 2015
Orton picks up a victory in a spectacular fashion.

Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by simplesimul(m): 1:18am On Mar 30, 2015
koice:
Orton picks up a victory in a spectacular fashion.
You guys are rockin it.

And here we go... dddoinkKgKgKkkk!!!! - the Beast Incarnate soon takes centre stage...
Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 30, 2015
Triple H picked up a victory amidst chaos. Virtually a DX-NWO affair.

Re: LIVE: WRESTLEMANIA XXXI - Roman Reigns Vs Brock Lesnar by Debroslink: 1:31am On Mar 30, 2015
Behold the new IC Champion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drogba Simply Africa's Best! No Beef / Is Mikel Obi The Most Decorated/successful Nigerian Footballer? Photo Gallery / Nigeria Is Ready For American Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.