Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

Should A Christian Return That WAEC Certificate? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Christian Return That WAEC Certificate? (586 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / 10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Christian Return That WAEC Certificate? by HighIQ(m): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
I recently came across a topic on Nairaland where someone seek advice (for his friend) whether to return his waec result of which he had obtain malpractise with or not. So many answers were given. Many said he shouldn't because God had forgiven him and old things are passed away. Etc. My answer to that question is 'YES' he must return that certificate back to WAEC if truely he wants to make heaven. So you mean i am free to keep on driving a car i stole years ago after i gave my life to christ without returning it back to the owner?
Jesus said in the bible if anything as precious to you as right hand( eg WAEC CERTIFICATE) cause you to sin(lie, decieve), Cut it of (RETURN) for it is better for you to enter into heaven with one hand than to be cast into hell with both hands. Also the book of revelation 21 vs 27 also said there shall be no wise enter into it any thing that defileth... Or MAKETH A LIE (in this case someone who had deceive waec through falsehood in obtain his waec result) You WAEC result is very important all through your life time. Remember a presidential candidate was once asked to bring his weac certificate even at his old age. I wld advice u to return it and register for another waec. If the foundation(your waec result) is weak how do u expect the house(other success) to stand. Although God as forgiven you for cheating, but the point is, this Waec result is still very important in other achievements in future, during admission,employement,visa etc. So it as to be cut off. So as to enable you to have a conscience void of offence toward God and man. Thereafter, you would become upright, unblameable,righteous and without blemish.
Re: Should A Christian Return That WAEC Certificate? by dopeJemi: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Was it not that same certificate he used in gaining admission into the university?

So should he also go back to the school admin and tell them that he cheated in his waec and that he wants to start from 100L again?
Re: Should A Christian Return That WAEC Certificate? by HighIQ(m): 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
dopeJemi:
Was it not that same certificate he used in gaining admission into the university?

So should he also go back to the school admin and tell them that he cheated in his waec and that he wants to start from 100L again?
WAEC Cert is the link btw a student and the school, Nysc, employer etc. Once a WAEC result is gone, authomatically every other thing he had obtained tru it wld be gone too.
Re: Should A Christian Return That WAEC Certificate? by Pr0ton: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nonsense.
Re: Should A Christian Return That WAEC Certificate? by emmyskies(m): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
Yes. He ought return the certificate. This is among what makes the road to heaven very very narrow. Restitution is mandatory.

Forget the world. Leave the world. For all they care about Holiness and eternal life. They cannot endure sound doctrine. It is written, Ephraim is joined to idol, let him alone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unconditional Election / The Beautiful Flower In The Broken Pot / E Don Tey Wey Women Like Bad Tin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.