Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo And Doris Simeon In Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo And Doris Simeon In Throwback Photo (1941 Views)

Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) / Iyabo Ojo And Mercy Aigbe’s Daughters Hang Out Together / JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo And Doris Simeon In Throwback Photo by esthergbemi: 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2015

Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo And Doris Simeon In Throwback Photo by MissAdeife(f): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
hard work pays
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo And Doris Simeon In Throwback Photo by Airforce1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hehehehe

The lady n the middle

MissAdeife:
hard work pays

Hi, my name is airforce1 and everyone knows me grin

you got a very big assss, light skinned and beautiful

I want to feature you n music video
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo And Doris Simeon In Throwback Photo by alberto2k(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
Airforce1:

[b]Hi, my name is airforce1 and everyone knows me

I want to future you n music video
we never hear the track na? undecided
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo And Doris Simeon In Throwback Photo by Airforce1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Edited grin
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo And Doris Simeon In Throwback Photo by Mimienudles(f): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Doris was and is very pretty. Funke too but was more pretty then
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo And Doris Simeon In Throwback Photo by lailo: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
So they were friends
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo And Doris Simeon In Throwback Photo by MissAdeife(f): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
Airforce1:
Hehehehe

The lady n the middle

lol..OK and probably in your album too ™
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo And Doris Simeon In Throwback Photo by Airforce1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
MissAdeife:

No P! grin
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo And Doris Simeon In Throwback Photo by B4UIWAZ(f): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Airforce1:

Your woman wrappering is legendary.. you need CHANGE
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo And Doris Simeon In Throwback Photo by bellabae(f): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hmm. Cool
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo And Doris Simeon In Throwback Photo by chucky234(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
MissAdeife:

Dude got no album, let me pamper and take you on a trip around the world.
The keys to my golden castle are all yours for keep, you are truly an angel to behold and something in me tells you are the one I'm searching for.
Your wish is my command baby bear.
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo And Doris Simeon In Throwback Photo by disloman(m): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Airforce1:
Hehehehe

The lady n the middle

FUTURE indeed
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo And Doris Simeon In Throwback Photo by Airforce1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
disloman:
FUTURE indeed

aww lol just saw that

Auto correct falling hands since 12bc
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo And Doris Simeon In Throwback Photo by Yustash001(m): 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Doris looked cute....not now her beauty is fading...
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo And Doris Simeon In Throwback Photo by Yustash001(m): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Doris looked cute....not now her beauty is fading....
Re: Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo And Doris Simeon In Throwback Photo by disloman(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Airforce1:

aww lol just saw that

Auto correct falling hands since 12bc
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Girl Allegedly Pours Acid On Boyfriend After Breakup / Linda Ikeji's Official BBM Channel Launched - Join Now (C004A9AAC) / Discover The Powers In The Psalms!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.