Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

What Is The Title Of This Track ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is The Title Of This Track ? (578 Views)

Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? / Help Me With This Song I Really Dont Know The Title Nor The Singer / Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Title Of This Track ? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
I need to download the track playing in the background of the advert of the Trisha show on DSTV , not the theme music for the Trisha show but the song playing in the background of the advert of the show. It sounds like a song by a girl group.
Re: What Is The Title Of This Track ? by Beamborla(f): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Download shazam on your phone. The app would help you recognize songs when it's playing So long it's on the net.
Re: What Is The Title Of This Track ? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
Beamborla:
Download shazam on your phone. The app would help you recognize songs when it's playing So long it's on the net.

Thanks for the suggestion but it won't work in this case ( I have shazam ) , the song is barely audible in the background as words from the advert drowns the song ( both tune and vocals )
Re: What Is The Title Of This Track ? by Beamborla(f): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Thanks for the suggestion but it won't work in this case ( I have shazam ) , the song is barely audible in the background as words from the advert drowns the song ( both tune and vocals )
Towie
Re: What Is The Title Of This Track ? by brightlomo(m): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Buy your mtn data bundle at lowest price.
*1Gb.... #1,150
*2Gb....#2,300
*3Gb....#3,450
Call or message this number for instant delivery. 08060396376. 07034955151
Your can also whatsapp this no. 08060396376. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Performed ‘godwin’ In Church – Korede Bello / Check Out One Of My Songs OTUBANTE. / Nairalander Music: K'flow Da Lyricist @krazy_flowz - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.