Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please (11030 Views)

Please I Need A Cool Site To Download Latest Hip-hop Naija Musics / Please Help Me Tell Me The Title And Singer Of This Yoruba Song / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please by Iceking1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
The first one goes like this : oh my son, you should be ready to lay good foundation, the earlier the better in the nearest future, you will be one off the leaders so we pray amen.

While the second one goes like this : if you want to marry a wife ooo, never marry a waka about ooo, because if you marry a waka about ooo na so so trouble trouble...

Please help me please i really need to downloads this songs please, i need just the titles and who sang them, i will search foe the links to download them myself on google.

And the third one is like this actually it sounds like an igbo song : mummy oooo, ooo ooo, ifuna lofe he owenu, abuso namona gi, aaa aaa mummy ooo ooo ooo...

Tnks in advance
Re: Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please by mymadam(m): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
Iceking1:
...While the second one goes like this : if you want to marry a wife ooo, never marry a waka about ooo, because if you marry a waka about ooo na so so trouble trouble...

tongue Dis one na Fatai Rolling Dollar record am. Title? Sorri, I no know dat one.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please by Iceking1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
mymadam:

tongue Dis one na Fatai Rolling Dollar record am. Title? Sorri, I no know dat one.

thank u very much, one out of three, on my way to search and download it right now... Thank uuu am so very much more greatful
Re: Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please by Iceking1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Iceking1:

thank u very much, one out of three, on my way to search and download it right now... Thank uuu am so very much more greatful

i can't find it, may b bcus i dnt knw d title of it
Re: Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please by mymadam(m): 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Iceking1:
i can't find it, may b bcus i dnt knw d title of it

You don't seem to be doing enough research, my buddy. Okay for No. 2, try She Go Run Away for the title. I mean the Fatai Rolling Dollar one. grin If it's correct, you gotta pay up (cool cash nah) for the others... deal? Good luck.
Re: Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please by Iceking1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
mymadam:

You don't seem to be doing enough research, my buddy. Okay for No. 2, try She Go Run Away for the title. I mean the Fatai Rolling Dollar one. grin If it's correct, you gotta pay up (cool cash nah) for the others... deal? Good luck.

thank u very muchhh, on my way to search it nowww, will b back soon to give u feedback if it was successful or not
Re: Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please by augyaugy: 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
oh my son you should be ready to lay good foundation was sang by Echo Toikumoh and title is earlier the better it is on youtube
Re: Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please by tjmc: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
just type the lyrics on Google u will see the artists as well as the titles
Re: Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please by sylve11: 7:41am On Nov 01, 2019
@ op, I have the song here. cool
Re: Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please by Omoabugan: 8:41am On May 10, 2020
Re: Please Help Me With The Title And Singer Of This Old Schools Naija Musics Please by georgecalix07(m): 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
The third one is Oligee, mummy

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid An Illuminati Member? / VIDEO: Wande Coal – Super Woman / [MP3] Upper X – ‘this Is Calabar South’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.