Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University (4993 Views)

Omg!!!....secx Video Of A Popular Celebrity Leaked....i'm In Shock!! / Popular Celebrity Shades Wizkid On Snapchat / Well Known People/celebrities That Finished From Unijos Or Stayed In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by jaelz(m): 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
mine is unijos
saint obi

queen ure

2face etc
Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by SELENAqueensy(f): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sim19 caritas university
Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by darksuit(m): 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Shekau

Uniboko

5 Likes

Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by Tolexander: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
UNIPORT- Patience Jonathan
Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by danbrowndmf(m): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Sim19 caritas university
A Private Uni?
Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by danbrowndmf(m): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
i'll Eventually Be the star my school(Rivers state polytechnic) we talk about.

check My signature.
twas done 2012.
tnx!
Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
A Private Uni?

Yes
Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by achu442(m): 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Zibit (Richest Music Producer)
Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by DancingSkeleton(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Frank Edward
don jazzy
omawunmi
lil Wayne
AAU cool

1 Like

Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by Margauxluv(f): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
huh! op...
nawa o...
asif i no get relevant tins to do

btw.

yes i haff remba..1

Sia..BUHARI

school withheld
thnks .

1 Like

Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by chucky234(m): 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
jaelz:
mine is unijos
saint obi

queen ure

2face etc
2face Unijos?
How did it happen and when?

1 Like

Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by LEAFLET(m): 12:11am On Mar 30, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Sim19 caritas university

The topic said, that graduated..sym19 wey comot school for two hundred level..calm down nne..
Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:45am On Mar 30, 2015
Bro,Y u go 4get John Cena,Ban ki moon,Messi nd Roger Federer!
Ekpoma
DancingSkeleton:
Frank Edward
don jazzy
omawunmi
lil Wayne
AAU cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by djeezy(m): 6:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Rivers state uni...

Me.

1 Like

Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by williamspaul22(m): 7:07am On Mar 30, 2015
Ebube Nwagbo... imsu
Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by danbrowndmf(m): 7:15am On Mar 30, 2015
LEAFLET:

The topic said, that graduated..sym19 wey comot school for two hundred level..calm down nne..
lol.so sym19 dropped out?
Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by AbuMikey(m): 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Frank Edward
don jazzy
omawunmi
AliBaba
Emino
etc undecided

AAU
Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by djwinnie(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
uniben

RMD

omoni oboli

don Pedro obaseki

nobert young

Patrick obaigbhon

babatunde fashola
Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by Melinde: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Adokiye
Mimi orjiekwe
Caritas Uni

2 Likes

Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2015

Ini Edo

Ime Bishop a.k.a Okon Lagos

MC-Galaxy

University of Uyo, Uyo.

Pat Akpabio - a gospel musician

1 Like

Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by expozey(f): 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
Styl-plus- Shifi, Tunde, Zeal.
Great Futarians cheesy

2 Likes

Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by Sommyangel(f): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2015
Sommy angel
Sommy angel
Sommy angel
Great zikite

3 Likes

Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Cha-cha eke
EBSU
Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
REGGAE MAN
I GO DYE
ERIGGA
WHU U HELP
RUGGEDMAN

UNIVERSITY OF EKPOMA....
Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by chigoizie7(m): 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sommyangel:
Sommy angel
Sommy angel
Sommy angel
Great zikite

Wow, so, u re a zikite, anywayz, am an ex-zikite( an alumni)
Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by michphenomena(m): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wayne mark rooney
De gea
Van gal
Angel di maria....

Manchester uni.........
Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by pheyhi(f): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
dunno know
when i know i will tell u
Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by darnley16(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
djeezy:
Rivers state uni...

Me.
u dey ust?
Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by Tashaamania(f): 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
Who dem help? undecided

1 Like

Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by Vivly(f): 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wow!
I think the names of the notable people that graduated from my school will look great on my CV.
Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by danbrowndmf(m): 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
djeezy:
Rivers state uni...

Me.
lol,oh bro,so me n u na rivers state we even follow dy sef
Re: List The Popular Celebrity/person That Finished From Ur University by mordi12: 12:23am On Apr 08, 2015
Ay
Bovi
Gordons

Delsu

(1) (2) (Reply)

#throwback Olamide Badoo Back Then In The Ghetto / A Lady Walk On A Rope With High Heels - World Record / See Complete List Of Girls Banky W He Have Date Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.