Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Jonathan Might Be Declared The Winner Of This Election - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jonathan Might Be Declared The Winner Of This Election (1517 Views)

Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – / This Nigerian Student At A South African Flying School Has Been Declared Missing / OOU Law Student Declared Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Might Be Declared The Winner Of This Election by jeremy411(m): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
READ THIS PLS >>

This is a story of Why you should wait for INEC OFFICIAL DECLARATION. Based on a true life election story in the United States of America.

Its very scary and intriguing. Its informative too!

@SeunOsewa will gladly place this on the homepage. I know cheesy

http://republic36.com/2015/03/29/why-you-should-wait-for-inec-official-declaration-a-lesson-from-u-s-history/

#NigeriaDecides

Re: Jonathan Might Be Declared The Winner Of This Election by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Definitely he will win
Re: Jonathan Might Be Declared The Winner Of This Election by NewsEmpireNG(f): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
SMH, abeg stop dreaming!!!!

Even without "sharing" of dollars see as APC just dey soar!!!! Jonathan should v realized by now that he is surrounded by his Enemies... Imagine FFK lying about wining 23 states so openly!!!

I know PDP would attempt to falsify results & also win over top INEC officials wit money (anyone one dat tolerates such would die a painful death IJN). No wonder they bribed "SOME" workers to lie that the card reader wasnt working whereas in reality they didnt evem switch on the card reader or didnt remove its protective film so dat it wudnt detect any card!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Might Be Declared The Winner Of This Election by dagentility(f): 12:06am On Mar 30, 2015
It is not might be declared, jonathan is already the winner.
Re: Jonathan Might Be Declared The Winner Of This Election by hatux: 12:15am On Mar 30, 2015
dagentility:
It is not might be declared, jonathan is already the winner.
Sister? You also supporting GEJ?
Re: Jonathan Might Be Declared The Winner Of This Election by dagentility(f): 12:19am On Mar 30, 2015
hatux:
Sister? You also supporting GEJ?
yes dear, he has my vote and my support.
Re: Jonathan Might Be Declared The Winner Of This Election by hatux: 12:34am On Mar 30, 2015
dagentility:

yes dear, he has my vote and my support.
He's packing already and you shall also follow him back to otuoke... SAI Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Might Be Declared The Winner Of This Election by Horllamideh(m): 1:26am On Mar 30, 2015
GEJ winning?? Not with the results coming from the South west and the Hurricane sandyish Northern bloc votes
Sai Buhari all the way
Re: Jonathan Might Be Declared The Winner Of This Election by umarc19: 7:04am On Mar 30, 2015
In his wildest dream.

#General Muhammadu BuhariGCFR

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Entrepreneurship / Download Futa Post Utme Questions Here / See D Proving Of 0/0=2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.