Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? (21943 Views)

Convenant University Promotes Nigeria’s Global Relevance With N1Billion / Help, I Have a Testimonial Instead Of a First School Leaving Certificate. / Primary School Leaving Certificate..how Important Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? by Callmemike(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
menix:
The relevance is just to ascertain ur true age...

U don't need to retake the exam, with few thousands, u get it..

Please how do i go about it? This is important to me now
Re: What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? by brighttech95(m): 9:57am On Jul 02, 2017
also need this cos I skipped pry6
Re: What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? by midehill(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2017
pls ooo wats first school leaving cert...which certificate is DAT?
Re: What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? by wapSmart(m): 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
menix:
The relevance is just to ascertain ur true age...

U don't need to retake the exam, with few thousands, u get it..

Good evening sir.

Please how can I go about this sir
Re: What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? by AntiNihilist: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
If you have money,these is small
Don't be annoyed I have quoted years since this post.
In my own case I didn't write my FSLC. But please how do I start the procedure to get it. Can the school authorities do for me or the education ministry in my state? And like what amount?
Re: What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? by babyfaceafrica: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
AntiNihilist:

Don't be annoyed I have quoted years since this post.
In my own case I didn't write my FSLC. But please how do I start the procedure to get it. Can the school authorities do for me or the education ministry in my state? And like what amount?

If you didn't do, how do you hope to have certificate? Anyways visit the school and tell them what's up, they will guide you
Re: What Is The Relevance Of The First School Leaving Certificate? by AntiNihilist: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
If you didn't do, how do you hope to have certificate? Anyways visit the school and tell them what's up, they will guide you
Ok.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Things You Will Surely Find In Male Hostels. / Herd Of Cattle Invade Kogi State University (Photos) / If ASUU Calls Off The Strike When Will You Return To School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.