Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Need Help With Toyota Camry 99 Steering Rack - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Need Help With Toyota Camry 99 Steering Rack (716 Views)

Toyota FV2 Futuristic Vehicle Doesn’t Use Steering Wheel / My Kazeem Said They Have Replaced Power Steering Oil With Engine Oil / Honda Steering Rack Adjustment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Toyota Camry 99 Steering Rack by sabanire(m): 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hello guys, pls I need urgent help with genuine price of toyota camry 99 steering rack. I reside in lagos and I desperately need to get it fixed but mechanics have been Incoherent with the price. Some say 45k....some 30k...and am so confused and skeptical to trust them. Pls anyone with idea on real price and how to get it....much appreciated.
Re: Need Help With Toyota Camry 99 Steering Rack by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
sabanire:
Hello guys, pls I need urgent help with genuine price of toyota camry 99 steering rack. I reside in lagos and I desperately need to get it fixed but mechanics have been Incoherent with the price. Some say 45k....some 30k...and am so confused and skeptical to trust them. Pls anyone with idea on real price and how to get it....much appreciated.

Toks 25k installation 10k call 08023251039

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know When Buying New Tires / Symptoms Of Bad Flywheel / Driving....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.