Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

How To Start A Web Hosting Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start A Web Hosting Website (1060 Views)

Help. The Best Hosting Website. / Help With Free Web Hosting Website / This free hosting website is dedicated to Nairaland webmasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Web Hosting Website by femzysticks(m): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hi fellow webmasters.
I am a newbie when it comes to web design and development and I will like to start up a web hosting site
I need your help on the requirements and the basic knowledge I need to acquire to kick off
Re: How To Start A Web Hosting Website by Vinshu(f): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
DONT CONTACT ME!

1) Get a good website template.. Buy or Employ a designer

2) Obtain a good domain name

3) Purchase an SSL Certificate

4) Purchase a VPS Server or Reseller Hosting Account (Purchase at a Good and Affordable Host. DONT GO AFTER VERY CHEAP ONES THAT WILL RUN YOU DOWN OR POPULAR ONES THAT WILL WRECK YOUR BANK ACCOUNT)

5) Get a Good Billing System

6) Start Selling smiley

Vinshu!

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Web Hosting Website by femzysticks(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
Vinshu:
DONT CONTACT ME!

1) Get a good website template.. Buy or Employ a designer

2) Obtain a good domain name

3) Purchase an SSL Certificate

4) Purchase a VPS Server or Reseller Hosting Account (Purchase at a Good and Affordable Host. DONT GO AFTER VERY CHEAP ONES THAT WILL RUN YOU DOWN OR POPULAR ONES THAT WILL WRECK YOUR BANK ACCOUNT)

5) Get a Good Billing System

6) Start Selling smiley

Vinshu!

Now you hit the nail
For domain reselling fa?
Re: How To Start A Web Hosting Website by aikfrank(m): 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
U need a reseller with a free whmcs license you don't border about billing. I will recommend bsrhosting.com thay have pretty affordable plans with free whmcs license, and their cpanel has cloud fare and seo tools.
Re: How To Start A Web Hosting Website by Vinshu(f): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2015
femzysticks:

Now you hit the nail
For domain reselling fa?

Not all web hosts sell domain names.. Its not really compulsory you do but if you need to, you only need to obtain a domain reseller account from any domain reseller provider. Although it costs a lot.
Re: How To Start A Web Hosting Website by KidProgrammer(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2015
femzysticks:
Hi fellow webmasters.
I am a newbie when it comes to web design and development and I will like to start up a web hosting site
I need your help on the requirements and the basic knowledge I need to acquire to kick off

be a reseller abi
Re: How To Start A Web Hosting Website by bedfordng(m): 11:14am On Mar 31, 2015
google is your friend.you can do more research online starting from the basics
Re: How To Start A Web Hosting Website by femzysticks(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
bedfordng:
google is your friend.you can do more research online starting from the basics

Shey I no see google b4 I carry my problem come here
Re: How To Start A Web Hosting Website by aikfrank(m): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Contact me, i will help you out with a free whm reselling account (2 months free, pay nothing). AND A FREE DOMAIN RESELLING ACCOUNT TO RESELL OVER 40 TLDs at a very cheap price

Whats App 07069031677
Re: How To Start A Web Hosting Website by resultcase(m): 7:55am On Apr 02, 2015
Dont start with VPS since you dont have enough clients yet, start with a reseller hosting and from there u can upgrade to VPS or Dedicated. Look for a reseller that offers free enom or reseller club domain reseller account and whmcs (Optional as u can buy for $14/month).

Where most upcoming hosting companies face challenges is getting clients and payment processor. If u have enough, go for GtPay, it costs 75k. Otherwise, go for voguepay. On getting clients, targeted advert will do.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Web Hosting Website by dwebwalker(m): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
I can solve all ur webhost startup just whatsapp me 07060635444
Re: How To Start A Web Hosting Website by yahmis(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2015
Phone Whatsapp: 08030600979.

We provide a turnkey Business Automation and Products platform for Web Hosts, Domain Name Resellers, Web Design Companies, Web Presence Providers, ISPs, and Data Centers with end-to-end automation for You, Your staff, Your Customers and Your Resellers.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk SMS Not Delivering To MTN Numbers In PH. Why? / Where Can I Get A Domain In Naira / Why Is My Blog Being Viewed The Most In KENYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.