Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Complete Verification Of Pin & Tax Info In US Adsense Account For Nigerians - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Complete Verification Of Pin & Tax Info In US Adsense Account For Nigerians (1069 Views)

Need To Verify Tax Info For Your USA Adsense? / I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Verification Of Pin & Tax Info In US Adsense Account For Nigerians by kasodegreat(m): 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
Do you know you can us US AdSense account in Nigeria and receive your payments without any problems?
Well its possible to do that through these methods I’m putting up below!
Using the US AdSense in Nigeria is same with using Nigerian AdSense. Regarding the Tax Id and verification, you can sort it out. If you don’t believe me, there’s no need to continue reading.

http://howtokreate.com/complete-verification-of-pin-tax-info-in-us-adsense-account-for-nigerians/

(1) (Reply)

A Boy 12, Is Owing Google $120,000 For Taking Adwords As Adsense / Check Out The Most Visited Nigerian Website , And Its Not Nairaland Or LIB !!! / Code-lagos: Lagos To Set Up 500 Training Centers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.