Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Style Vitae Talks TV, Tattoos & Style With Ebuka Obi-uchendu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Style Vitae Talks TV, Tattoos & Style With Ebuka Obi-uchendu (1444 Views)

#BBNaija: Efe Pictured With Ebuka After Yesterday's Show / Soma & Miyonse Pictured With Ebuka Obi After Eviction From Big Brother Naija / Ebuka Obi-uchendu's Wife Goes Semi-nude On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Style Vitae Talks TV, Tattoos & Style With Ebuka Obi-uchendu by sylviasilifah(f): 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lawyer turned media personality by way of Big Brother Nigeria, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu has set what has to be some sort of record for Nigerian television with four different shows on television in 2014 and this year he added an Etisalat campaign to his portfolio. We lured him to lunch at Inspiro Café to ask him a few questions.

You’re on TV, people are watching, you have to look a certain way. Last year you were on 4 different shows, each one with a different vibe. How much time do you spend figuring out what you’re going to wear?!

All of the shows were different. The Spot is very what I’m wearing now. T-shirt, jeans, shorts, slippers, no shoes.

Is that your favourite?

To dress up for, yes.
Do you get styled? Does someone pick out what you wear?

There’s a brief, casual, it’s very casual. Stylist comes, brings in a box of t-shirts, jeans shorts, smart shirts but not too preppy. I just go, throw them on, walk in. Sometimes I don’t wear shoes, I just wear slippers. Depending on the topic, if it’s something fashion I’ll wear a t-shirt that says something close to that, if it’s something international… I’ll wear the flag, nothing too serious.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day! Flight Workers Go On Their Knees For Prayers / List Of Celebrity Men Yvonne Nelson Has Dated / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.