Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria (72441 Views)

For Deepsight :- True Esoteric Knowledge Of God Possessed By Humans / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
hmm, each time i listen to you guys speak, i can't help but nod my head in agreement. The things your members say can only be said by those people who have experienced real enlightenment. Unfortunately, i can't join you guys because as an atheist, i do not believe in the spiritual things not to talk of being interested in them.

I like the part about "you can't force a someone to evolve from a certain stage unless he/she is ready for that". Again the reason i like you guys is because the things you say are real and can be seen out there by those who have been so conscious of the world around them.

I got to know how true that statement of yours i quoted is, when i look at the western world and all of the things they have come up with in their society, one of which is democracy and freedom. The west concieved this concept of democracy and freedom from their experiences in Europe. After reaching this realization, they found it was good for everyone. And in 2012, when Obama went to the UK on a state visit, he told the members of parliarment that "...through the struggles of slaves, women, immigrants and ethnic minorities, we have learned better than most that the longing for freedom and human dignity is not English, or American, or western,...it's universal, and it beats in every heart!"

so when they came up with all these ideas with which they shaped their society, by the effects of these ideals, they found that it was good. So they decided to export it to other parts of the world through soft power projection in media and entertainment, but the mistake they made was to take these ideals to the middle east, for example. As beautiful as western style freedom is, when the west decided to export these ideals to other parts of the world through soft and military power and removed the 'strong men' in power in those countries, what happened in the end? Hatred and Jihadism towards the west! The west has to realize the same thing that you have pointed out here: that a person cannot be forced by another person from the stage of evolution that he currently is. Try it, and the person will turn against you seeing you as an enemy like we are seeing in the world today.

One has to let other people be and let them evolve by themselves over time. Afterall, it was by time and experience that we and also the west have been able to reach our own realization. And until one tries to force a new understanding, and the people eventually catch it, as long as it is not from their collective experience, they will always struggle with it.

Hope i have not said all things and at the same time, sound arrogant? The challenge now is: how can one survive in an area where there is less understanding? It is difficult to stay in such a setting. How do we "contribute to the elevating of the conciousness of humanity" in an environment where there is a deliberate hate of knowledge, wisdom and insight, without becoming a casualty of the process of evolution, which is inherently painful?

Also, it is important for me to add here that the people who helped the west to come up with these ideals, are members of esoteric organizations like yours. You guys have done alot for the world, the same measure the bigoted religious fellow has never done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
what about the scarab, what is it doing on your materials? @fratermatty
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by fratermathy(m): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
MiddleDimension:
what about the scarab, what is it doing on your materials? @fratermatty

If it's that beetle-like sign you are referring to, I think it has to do with Egyptian symbolism. It's just an adornment and has no serious meaning.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
fratermathy:

Try to read through this thread. Most of your questions have already been answered but I will try my best to answer them as briefly as I can.

What is AMORC and Who are they?
AMORC stands for Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (Rosy Cross). It is a philosophical organisation which is committed to the transmission of arcane knowledge, propagation of cosmic laws and experimentations geared towards the development of man in all facets of existence. AMORC, in its modern manifestation, was started by Harvey Spencer Lewis in 1914. However, Rosicrucianism had existed since the era of Pharoah Thutmose III of Egypt where members gathered in pyramids and temples to share knowledge about the world and all its mysteries. AMORC operates like a university where students are taught various subjects including, but not limited to, reincarnation, karma, science, philosophy, mysticism, medicine, telepathy, meditation, laws of nature, spirituality, etc. Monographs on various topics are sent to active members frequently. AMORC is NOT a religion and as such members are not forced to believe in anything.

Where can they be found?
AMORC members are virtually everywhere on the planet! There is an AMORC temple in almost every town/city in the world. We maintain a very high presence in Nigeria. Our Nigerian headquarters is at Calabar. The worldwide headquarters is in San Jose, California. An AMORC temple is in almost every city in Nigeria.

Are they the organisation that use the phrase "in the light of truth"?
No. AMORC doesn't use that phrase. That phrase is the title of a book by Abd-ru-shin, the person behind the Grail Movement. The grail movement is a body of people that subscribe to the tenets of the book, In the Light of Truth. While the Grail Movement has correlations in its teachings with AMORC, it is different in its purpose, goals and doctrines.

Where do they worship?
AMORC is NOT a religion so the word "worship" doesn't really describe what we do. A member can study AMORC monographs from the peace and quiet of his home without ever seeing or knowing another AMORC members. However, a few AMORC members can meet in a lodge, chapter or pronaos to fraternise with each other and experiment with what they have learnt under the guidance of older members.

Do they believe in Jesus Christ as the son of God?
AMORC recognises Jesus as one of the illuminated beings to have existed. Since AMORC is not a Christian religion, and not even a religion at all, the focus on Jesus is very minimal and a member who is a Christian is free to interpret AMORC's beliefs with his/her Christianity.

Do they acknowledge the trinity?
AMORC doesn't treat Biblical theology or propagate Christian doctrines. AMORC members may personally believe in the trinity or any Christian doctrine if they are Christians but AMORC generally does not touch on religious theology except in exploratory terms or as part of one of its teachings.

Do they believe in the resurrection?
^^^ See above response.

Do they believe in the kingdom of God on earth?
^^^ See above response
thank you for your response
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 7:34am On Apr 12, 2017
this doesnt have to do with your organization really, but a general thing.

but as someone who is hugely knowledgable and intelligent (i am not trying to flatter you, but alot of you are kowledgable and intelligent more than the average person in a country where a lot of people are not so knowledgable), do you think you have to be rich or be living WELL above the average man for your dept of knowledge to be justified? do you ever get told by 'born agains' that "upon all these knowledge, why havent you been able to do exploit?" the 'exploit' would mean being rich etc. and of course i assume that you are not 'doing well', and i may be wrong about that.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by fratermathy(m): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
MiddleDimension:
this doesnt have to do with your organization really, but a general thing.

but as someone who is hugely knowledgable and intelligent (i am not trying to flatter you, but alot of you are kowledgable and intelligent more than the average person in a country where a lot of people are not so knowledgable), do you think you have to be rich or be living WELL above the average man for your dept of knowledge to be justified? do you ever get told by 'born agains' that "upon all these knowledge, why havent you been able to do exploit?" the 'exploit' would mean being rich etc. and of course i assume that you are not 'doing well', and i may be wrong about that.

Of course, I have been told and I'll keep hearing things like this.

What thing I have observed is that truly knowledgeable people are not very materialistic. Like every other person, I want the good things of life, I want to have wealth and live life to its fullest. But I won't use any shortcuts to get to these. I understand that these things come at their own time and to those who actively strive for them, should they karmically be deserving of it.

Secondly, I am doing very okay considering my current age. I don't lack anything.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
fratermathy:

Of course, I have been told and I'll keep hearing things like this.

What thing I have observed is that truly knowledgeable people are not very materialistic. Like every other person, I want the good things of life, I want to have wealth and live life to its fullest. But I won't use any shortcuts to get to these. I understand that these things come at their own time and to those who actively strive for them, should they karmically be deserving of it.

Secondly, I am doing very okay considering my current age. I don't lack anything.

you are right! Knowledgable people are not very materialistic. But the challenge we now have is to make sure we do not get drowned in the values we get from the knowledge, insight and wisdom, and begin to miss out on how the world works which is that people are judged by how much they have and control.

When you tell them that you know 'born agains' who are not doing as well, they go like: "you are not them, you should be doing better!" then i tell them: "oh, your fellow born agains are not good enough for you to expect so much from them, and you think i am the one who's really being tortured by the devil"!

I advice that we make the money and keep so we do not give them the bragging right over us. I have learnt this the hard way.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
do your materials contain encrypted messages?
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by emmaitive(m): 7:29am On Apr 14, 2017
make i waka pass this one nah devils advocate abeg
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
emmaitive:
make i waka pass this one nah devils advocate abeg
everything is devil to you. i just checked your posts and they are filled with bigotry
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by emmaitive(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
MiddleDimension:
everything is devil to you. i just checked your posts and they are filled with bigotry
i hear u
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
emmaitive:
i hear u
but why did you say they are devil's advocate?
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by emmaitive(m): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
MiddleDimension:
but why did you say they are devil's advocate?
becos anybody or oganisation that fails to recognise d devinity of God is an antichrist dt is the father the son and d holyspirit
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
emmaitive:
becos anybody or oganisation that fails to recognise d devinity of God is an antichrist dt is the father the son and d holyspirit
and you think they do not recognize that?
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
@fratermathy, why dont you reply?
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by emmaitive(m): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
MiddleDimension:
and you think they do not recognize that?
yes bro..besides dea activities are secret
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
emmaitive:
yes bro..besides dea activities are secret
but we have a member here who has told us their activities are not secret. have you ever been a member, or you are just want to continue being suspecious?
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
it seems fratermathy feels he has given off so much.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by emmaitive(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
MiddleDimension:
but we have a member here who has told us their activities are not secret. have you ever been a member, or you are just want to continue being suspecious?
bros is not being suspicious..and i can never belong to such satanic group..beside,by dea fruit we sha know them
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=emmaitive post=55711278]bros is not being suspicious..and i can never belong to such satanic group..beside,by dea fruit we sha know them[/what fruit do they have that has made know them to be satanic?
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by clumpski: 9:17am On Apr 23, 2017
Cool.
I have learnt so much here.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by fratermathy(m): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2017
MiddleDimension:
do your materials contain encrypted messages?

Not that I know of. Everything is written in plain and simple English.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by fratermathy(m): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2017
MiddleDimension:
it seems fratermathy feels he has given off so much.

I've been quite busy actually. And besides, that emmaitive guy doesn't deserve a response. He's not open minded. No matter how hard you try, those who walk into a place with preconceived notions are difficult to reach out to. So let him wallow in his own state. If truly he came here to learn, he can go through the thread and ask questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by emmaitive(m): 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
fratermathy:

I've been quite busy actually. And besides, that emmaitive guy doesn't deserve a response. He's not open minded. No matter how hard you try, those who walk into a place with preconceived notions are difficult to reach out to. So let him wallow in his own state. If truly he came here to learn, he can go through the thread and ask questions.
Lolzzzz...i hear u
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
emmaitive:
Lolzzzz...i hear u

what fruit do they have that makes you think bad about them?
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by emmaitive(m): 7:33am On Apr 24, 2017
MiddleDimension:

what fruit do they have that makes you think bad about them?
i didnt tink bad of anybody,dnt missquote me...by dea fruit we shall know them
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
fratermathy:

what do you say about science and God, do you believe science negates God? I read an article on that in your Digest 80s edition.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
fratermathy:

what actually happened between you guys and ECWA? Tell me the details.
Re: Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria by fratermathy(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
MiddleDimension:

what actually happened between you guys and ECWA? Tell me the details.

Without any provocation, forewarning or contact whatsoever, ECWA sued AMORC to court on the accusation that AMORC is a secret court illegally operating in Nigeria. The court of first instance ruled that AMORC is NOT a secret cult and ordered ECWA to pay for libel, running to the tune of millions of naira. The Appeal Court held the judgement of the first court. ECWA further challenged the ruling at the Supreme Court where AMORC was declared a legally recognised organisation in Nigeria. However, the Supreme Court revoked the order that ECWA should pay AMORC millions for libel. That was how the case ended.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

"Nigerian Man Who Woke Up After Being Declared Dead By Doctors" Tells His Story / Can Someone Please Caution D.k Olukoya On Vulgar Use Of Body Parts In His Messag / South African Pastor Turns Church Member Into Horse & Put Snake In Their Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.