Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Jesus In The Midst Of The Election Protesters In River State - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jesus In The Midst Of The Election Protesters In River State (740 Views)

Photo: Even In The Midst Of Lassa Fever Nigerian Be Like / Jesus In The Midst Of The Election Protesters In River State / Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus In The Midst Of The Election Protesters In River State by reafnet(m): 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Unknowingly to all of them, after the presidential election held yesterday, River state election protesters did not know that Jesus was right there in there midst until I saw 'JESUS' and I alerted some of them through my pad as I was browsing.
Some of them saw the 'JESUS ' I was talking of and became sober while many did not pay attention.
You can see the pix for your self. What do you see?
Can you see the 'JESUS' I am saying? If you do , clap for your self.

Re: Jesus In The Midst Of The Election Protesters In River State by domopps(m): 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Is this suppose to be joke?

Waste of time and MB

Cheeers

(1) (Reply)

Akpors And The Big Salon / Look At What This Man Ask Aliko Dangote / What I did to get a girl to like me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.