Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Wiz Kalifa Working On Get Back With Amber Ros - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wiz Kalifa Working On Get Back With Amber Ros (747 Views)

Kim Kardashian 'betrayed After Finding Intimate Photos Kanye West's Ex Amber Ros / Tonto Dike's Ex-boyfriend Spotted With Amber Rose (PHOTOS) / Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wiz Kalifa Working On Get Back With Amber Ros by Maryannlive(f): 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hmm wonders will never end, after all the dissing. Wiz Khlaifah has just released a new song titled SEE YOU AGAIN, and it's all about Amber Rose. You'll recall that Wiz wrote another song basically calling Amber a skripper. His new song apologizes and tells her that he wants her back.

How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
And now you gonna be with me for the last ride
So let the light guide your way hold every memory
As you go and every road you take will always lead you home
It's been a long day without you my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again 

He called Amber and told her to listen to the song, and she broke down CRYING. The two are now working on things..
http://www.maryannlive.com/2015/03/wiz-kalifa-working-on-get-back-with.html

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo As Well As Many Others Throws Her Support To General Buhari, Sharepenly: / ‘world’s Ugliest Woman’ Died At Aged 67. / INTERVIEW: I Don’t Think Am Weird – Denrele Edun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.