Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

29 Years Asthma Healed, Daily Crisis Over - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 29 Years Asthma Healed, Daily Crisis Over (366 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Adeboye At Holy Ghost Convention 29 Years Ago / How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) / Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

29 Years Asthma Healed, Daily Crisis Over by peteregwu(m): 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
29 YEARS ASTHMA HEALED, DAILY CRISIS OVER

"I was afflicted and was invited to meet a friend, who invited to this church (The Lords Chosen). I told God if really He has decided I will be among the people who will be blessed, He should show me a sign. While in church during prayer, the pastor mentioned my case and I received an alert of twenty thousand naira (N20,000)

Another surprise is this: I have been suffering from an ailment that made go about with an inhaler. This disease runs in my family, and I have suffered it for the past 29 years. However, after the counselling and deliverance service one Thursday, the ailment vanished. Before now, I used to have asthmatic attacks between ten to fifteen times daily. Now, I experience it no more. On the 6th of February, while they were fumigating the chosen ground, I thought the attack would come, but nothing happened. Now I am free since that day of deliverance, I see my problem no more.

Praise the Lord Jesus!"
Bro. Patrick Ekere

Courtesy: The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry
www.thelordschosenworld.org

God can do all things.

God bless you!
Re: 29 Years Asthma Healed, Daily Crisis Over by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
GOD can do all things. i am undergoing deliverance from dis same affliction and other tins, so many things are being flushed out of my body, congrats bros. ALMIGHTY GOD BE PRAISED.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 30th Of March 2015 / Jehovahs Witnesses Worldwide Event Holding Today / Significance Of The Death And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.