Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University (23767 Views)

2015/2016 Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME Result Is Out: Check It Here / Obafemi Awolowo University Post-utme Form For 2015/16 Is On.o8149623711 / Admission!!! Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) 2015/16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by sleekman(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2015
barackodam:

Africa??.??

maybe Nigeria, but definitely not Africa
I know say e dey pain u 4 body. Ndo! Google is ur friend
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by Mikelade19(m): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2015
Beautiful beyond words...

2 Likes

Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by holluwadre: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2015
if der would be a next life, I am definitely going to great ife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by xlnc2324: 10:36am On Mar 30, 2015
[size=18pt]There is only one GREAT IFE![/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by Ashleyma77(m): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2015
rep Great ife!!

we are just the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by barackodam: 10:49am On Mar 30, 2015
sleekman:
I know say e dey pain u 4 body. Ndo! Google is ur friend

its not paining me, just surprising ni
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 30, 2015
babysmart:
Africa's most beautiful campus cheesy

Na we get am grin

Hey Gift
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by Heycube(m): 10:55am On Mar 30, 2015
I Rep Great Ife. Any other Great Ife is a counterfeit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by AbuMikey(m): 11:06am On Mar 30, 2015
jimmy4x:

Abu dts my alma-mater.....come to ife, lemme take you around smiley

I will,hopefully, sometime around this year.

Your Alma Mata is sure filled will some crazy and interesting Buildings.

We have very few of them here, in AAU. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by diamondpaul(m): 11:08am On Mar 30, 2015
Forget that, it has been long.. The school has been on ground...other's would soon meet up,, eg aaua.. U need to come see for ur self. Too.
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by mechoau(m): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2015
Proudly me ....#nice #beautiful skul 2be

Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by Yustash001(m): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2015
barackodam:

get your facts ryt bro, ABU Ztown is the largest.
in Kaduna state.
in North Western Nigeria.
in Northern Nigeria.
in Nigeria.
in West Africa.
and second largest in Africa
but the most beautiful is OAU....

3 Likes

Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by whyx06(m): 11:23am On Mar 30, 2015
@Grate Ife,
can't see the picx of the longest building n Museum
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by whyx06(m): 11:25am On Mar 30, 2015
mechoau:
Proudly me ....#nice #beautiful skul 2be
We rep Grate Ife "'
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2015
AbuMikey:

I will,hopefully, sometime around this year.

Your Alma Mata is sure filled will some crazy and interesting Buildings.

We have very few of them here, in AAU. embarassed
I hope I'll be around when u come cos I'm going to serve this May.
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by AbuMikey(m): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
jimmy4x:

I hope I'll be around when u come cos I'm going to serve this May.

May? Hmm......
My 1st Semester Design Jury is probably May.
Maybe some other time sha......

Where will You be serving?
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by barackodam: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yustash001:
but the most beautiful is OAU....

no argument
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
AbuMikey:

May? Hmm......
My 1st Semester Design Jury is probably May.
Maybe some other time sha......

Where will You be serving?
ain't sure yet, only call up number is ready.
Best of luck in ur jury.
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sai Great Ife

Sai Change

Sai Buhari
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by Emeka71(m): 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Not to mention the 7 0' clock bats.
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by 7thHaybee: 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Could you tell us the most beautiful?
OK ..visit convenant university
Beauty is not all about structures or architecture (even if it were , oau still not best in Africa) ..it's also about organisation , neatness, maintenance and pure sparkle
visit ABUand FUNAAB also
OAU is beautiful but let's stop being mediocre ....you haven't left your country and you believe Oau is the most beautiful in Africa ? ...chai
have u seen uni Pretoria and other SA schools ?
I can even see spider building here ...that building is totally covered with algae and looks deserted within ..not even painted ..I wonder how CE students cope ....yet you call that beauty .
by the way Sir Orlando Owoh ...sai Baba ..I admire ur support for change and our great Ife ...
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
7thHaybee:

OK ..visit convenant university
Beauty is not all about structures or architecture (even if it were , oau still not best in Africa) ..it's also about organisation , neatness, maintenance and pure sparkle
visit ABUand FUNAAB also
OAU is beautiful but let's stop being mediocre ....you haven't left your country and you believe Oau is the most beautiful in Africa ? ...chai
have u seen uni Pretoria and other SA schools ?
I can even see spider building here ...that building is totally covered with algae and looks deserted within ..not even painted ..I wonder how CE students cope ....yet you call that beauty .
by the way Sir Orlando Owoh ...sai Baba ..I admire ur support for change and our great Ife ...
Thank you.
There is no school as organized as OAU, Ile-Ife. It's divided into three parts: students' residential area, central campus and staff quarters. These three parts are joined by a bow-shaped road known as Road 2. This is unlike other universities like UI, Ibadan which though has nice structures, they're however not organized.
I took my time to read "University of Ife: Ten Years After, 1962-1972" by S. A. Akintoye. In it, I found out that AMY Ltd, the firm that designed the campus had to study the weather and the direction of the rain. All the structures in the main central campus are linked with walkways that makes one go round even when it's raining without being drenched.
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by PrinceMario(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
YabaLeftist:
Old, discrepit, dilapidated buildings. Go to South Africa and see how a university ought to be.
your moniker says all about you. But,your did u escape? I thought they do tie up u guys there.
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by saintsylve(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2015
I really enjoy most comments here and I also update myself sometimes with news here.
I am not sharing this because I graduated from this school but because of the impact it made on my choice of institution.
When I graduated in federal college of agriculture, I simply asked to put in into UNAB now FUNNAD but prior to that I have been to OAU for pre-degree exams. I was amazed at the structure, care by d union and serene for learning. I made a journey to FUNAB and guess what? It wasn't a pinch close to OAU road one flower pavement! I wasn't scared of their strike, I wanted a university with prestige, I chose OAU for first and second choice and it was given to me. I must tell u, up till date my neigbours still believed I bribed my way in. So seeing this, I concur that beauty in itself is a conviction for choice and success. Greatest Ife, I salute una.
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2015
OBA ADANIDURO UNIVERSITY....NA U GET AM
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 29, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) / DJ Cuppy Donates £100k To African Students At Oxford University / How To Check Uniuyo Semester Results Online |

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.