Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University (23659 Views)

2015/2016 Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME Result Is Out: Check It Here / Obafemi Awolowo University Post-utme Form For 2015/16 Is On.o8149623711 / Admission!!! Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) 2015/16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by tall2ce(m): 9:05am On Mar 30, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1418001/ahmadu-bello-university-abu-zaria
The second largest university in Africa and most beautiful campus in Nigeria.
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by CLEARINGAGENT: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2015
THAT MY GREAT IFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2015
7thHaybee:
Let's wake up please !
This is no longer the most beautiful in Africa ! Not even Nigeria !
Could you tell us the most beautiful?
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by midform(m): 9:10am On Mar 30, 2015
ademega:
Cocoa money was used to build this school . show me a structure built with oil money like this . just one .
if they can't show u one, let them show u half, ok quarter......
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by Ileriahur(m): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2015
Great Ife Great Ife, Africa most beautiful university
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by vhickky(f): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2015
Dammytrager Where is our museum?put that pics there So people can see the grand masterpiece
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by tall2ce(m): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by walemoney007(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2015
:PIs not as beautiful as olabisi onabanjo university ago iwoye
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by sleekman(m): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2015
diamondpaul:
Form of intimidation or what?
its nice 2 know ure already feeling that way. If u see d school in person u'll feel worse.
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by midform(m): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2015
Great Ife great Ife
African most beautiful campus
Conscious diligent progressive
Aluta against all oppression
Forward ever backward never
For learning and culture
Sport and struggle
Great Ife I love u
There is only one great Ife in d universe
Another great Ife is counterfeit
Great great great great ......

1 Like

Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by sleekman(m): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2015
Great Ife, Great Ife, Africa's most beautiful campus...
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by manitoba(m): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2015
The picture looks stunning no doubt but at the same time ooze of lack of maintenance. Those picture will sure look better if those buildings are regularly painted and upgrade carried out where required. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by barackodam: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2015
Yustash001:
Most beautiful and largest campus in Nigeria....no doubt

you're kidding me ryt??
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by Jarus(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2015
I rep Great Ife
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by Jarus(m): 9:37am On Mar 30, 2015
manitoba:
The picture looks stunning no doubt but at the same time ooze of lack of maintenance. Those picture will sure look better if those buildings are regularly painted and upgrade carried out where required. God bless Nigeria.

This summarises the situation.
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by Jarus(m): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2015
barackodam:

you're kidding me ryt??

Officially the second biggest university in Nigeria (after ABU). But I have a feeling Unilorin may be as big, if not bigger.
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by Jarus(m): 9:41am On Mar 30, 2015
tall2ce:
https://www.nairaland.com/1501198/abu-zaria-greatso-unique
A.B.U no rival

I have been to both ABU and OAU. OAU trumps ABU in terms of beauty, but ABU has better maintenance structure.

ABU buildings are ordinary but well maintained and neat. OAU has better road network and more extraordinarily designed structures.

2 Likes

Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by Yustash001(m): 9:43am On Mar 30, 2015
barackodam:

you're kidding me ryt??
kidding you kini?....that sounds like a joke to you?..
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by femeritus: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2015
Great indeed. Proud of you my Alma mater. I am always nostalgic about OAU. Everything about it is quintessential. When I compare OAU where I did my first degree with the school where I did my masters degree, I cant but feel like going back to OAU.
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by sobmos(m): 9:48am On Mar 30, 2015
All these old looking buildings. Mtchewwwwww
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 30, 2015
diamondpaul:
Form of intimidation or what?
Hehehejeje
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by femeritus: 9:50am On Mar 30, 2015
This campus is one of the places you MUST visit in Naija before you die.
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by richybanky(m): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2015
Proud to be a Great Ife Alumni cool
Oya Tanoids in d house pls compare dis structure to Federal University of Otuoke grin grin grin
#YeyeDeySmell
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by colabo: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Will soon build a hall dere. Watchout
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by barackodam: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2015
Jarus:

Officially the second biggest university in Nigeria (after ABU). But I have a feeling Unilorin may be as big, if not bigger.

yea, maybe second, I can accept, but not the first.

with the kinda unused land here!
the unused land is almost if not more than 3ce the used land
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by citizenjuwon(m): 10:03am On Mar 30, 2015
midform:
Great Ife great Ife
African most beautiful campus
Conscious [/s]diligent[s] progressive
Aluta against all oppression
Forward ever backward never
For learning and culture
Sport and struggle
Great Ife I love u
There is only one great Ife in d universe
Another great Ife is counterfeit
Great great great great ......
vigilant

1 Like

Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2015
AbuMikey:
Very Nice, I must say
Abu dts my alma-mater.....come to ife, lemme take you around smiley
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by barackodam: 10:04am On Mar 30, 2015
Yustash001:
kidding you kini?....that sounds like a joke to you?..

get your facts ryt bro, ABU Ztown is the largest.
in Kaduna state.
in North Western Nigeria.
in Northern Nigeria.
in Nigeria.
in West Africa.
and second largest in Africa
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by barackodam: 10:06am On Mar 30, 2015
Jarus:

I have been to both ABU and OAU. OAU trumps ABU in terms of beauty, but ABU has better maintenance structure.

ABU buildings are ordinary but well maintained and neat. OAU has better road network and more extraordinarily designed structures.

beauty??

I can accept the fact that its not beautiful, even from the main gate it isn't, notwithstanding, entering the school, you'd know there's more to it than its main gate
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by barackodam: 10:08am On Mar 30, 2015
sleekman:
Great Ife, Great Ife, Africa's most beautiful campus...

Africa??.??

maybe Nigeria, but definitely not Africa
Re: Collated Pictures Of The Great Obafemi Awolowo University by TEEWHY10(f): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2015
Oba Awon University

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNN Re-Opens For Normal Academic Activities? / OAU students flee hostels over cultists threat / Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.