Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Help: My Nissan Primera's Exhaust pipe rusted with leakages - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help: My Nissan Primera's Exhaust pipe rusted with leakages (698 Views)

How Do You Know If You Have A Leaky Exhaust Pipe ? / Black Exhaust Smoke In Rx300 / Pls Help: Catalytic Converter Missing In Exhaust Pipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: My Nissan Primera's Exhaust pipe rusted with leakages by nickxtra(m): 7:55am On Mar 30, 2015
My tokunboh Nissan Primera P11 producing bogus sound on start and gets serious when I accelerate. I thought it was normal because of the turbo exhaust mouth, but when the car was jacked up at a wheel balancing workshop, we discovered that almost the whole of the exhaust is rusted and the 'indomie' is no longer there and a pipe has been wedded there instead. I took it to a Mech (panel beater) who said there were leakages on the exhaust pipe as a result of the rusts and tried fixing the most visible holes, yet the sounds persist. The Mech later advised me to either remove the part that is mostly rusted and buy a replacement together with the 'indomie' or change the whole of the exhaust completely. Please, I need advise on what to do and how best to fix the issue once and for all. What could be the possible cost of a complete exhaust pipe for Nissan primera 1999/2001 model?
Re: Help: My Nissan Primera's Exhaust pipe rusted with leakages by Punstar: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
nickxtra, pls sorry i cant help with your post. i just wanna know how much i can get a Tokunbo Nissan Primera P11, 99/01 model
Re: Help: My Nissan Primera's Exhaust pipe rusted with leakages by nickxtra(m): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
Punstar:
nickxtra, pls sorry i cant help with your post. i just wanna know how much i can get a Tokunbo Nissan Primera P11, 99/01 model
750k can get it for you. Currently I have a 4 month used clean and buy to drive Nissan Primera P11-144(manual, chilly AC, big Engine, clean first body, metalic colour) for 500K

(1) (Reply)

NEED GUIDE: Buying Or Bidding, Shipping And Clearance Of Used Cars From US / Please Help, Can't Find My Car Key! / Cost Of Auto Transmission Of Honda Civic 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.