Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:41 AM

SERMON JOTTERS: Confronting Your Pharaoh- D.K Olukoya (Sunday Service-29-MARCH-) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SERMON JOTTERS: Confronting Your Pharaoh- D.K Olukoya (Sunday Service-29-MARCH-) (5036 Views)

My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage By Dr. D.k. Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SERMON JOTTERS: Confronting Your Pharaoh- D.K Olukoya (Sunday Service-29-MARCH-) by sermonjotters: 8:04am On Mar 30, 2015
[size=22pt]Defeat the Pharaoh;Holding you captive and posses you possession.A MUST READ -D.K Olukoya
http://sermonjotters..com/2015/03/word-of-day-confronting-your-pharaoh.html
[/size]

Re: SERMON JOTTERS: Confronting Your Pharaoh- D.K Olukoya (Sunday Service-29-MARCH-) by Dmany: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2015
Hallelujah!
Good morning brethren. I greet u in the Name of JESUS. I wish to humbly seek your help this morning to address a really terrible problem that is already at war with my peace of mind and progress. Its really a lengthy story and GOD is my witness that this is neither scam nor fraud. My business became dull recently and this plunged me into very shameful debts. All efforts aimed at reviving my business suffers a setback of lack of funds. The home front is another pathetic angle. The pain percolates deeply that my children could not write the last exams. The main thrust of this appeal is the debt of N50,000 that I need to pay today to avert an unspeakable depth of shame and ridicule. Pls help me in any way you can. I will gladly forward my full name to my bank details to access your financial help. With an additional 50k, I could revive my business and be able to take care of my family. Kindly help me. I can only run to the Christian Community and feel comfortable in the love of our LORD and Master, JESUS CHRIST. I stand before you without deceit or pretense. I stand before you in all sincerity and let GOD judge me if I lie by this request. I am a born-again Christian. Thank you and may GOD raise help for you at life's delicate junctures. My account number is Zenith bank 1003732493. If you have further questions, I will gladly respond to it .
Re: SERMON JOTTERS: Confronting Your Pharaoh- D.K Olukoya (Sunday Service-29-MARCH-) by sermonjotters: 8:54am On Mar 30, 2015
[size=22pt]MFM Headquarters Message {Sunday, 29-Mar-2015} - "Confronting Your Pharaoh"- D.K Olukoya
I pray, Every Pharaoh that does not want you to move forward shall die in the name of Jesus
[/size]

[size=22pt]http://sermonjotters..com/2015/03/word-of-day-confronting-your-pharaoh.html[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Why Christians Ignorantly Oppose The Theory Of Evolution / God Never Makes Mistakes? Some Undeniable Mistakes From The Bible / Be Mindful Of Christ's Obedience At The Cross - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.