Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,905 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Please Review My Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Review My Site (990 Views)

Please Review This New Startup feature : site for creating forms / I Need A Good Payment Processor That Can Accept ATM Payment On My Site / Pls help review my new website (2) (3) (4)

Please Review My Site by josyisback(m): 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2009
Hello please i updated my site and would like you guys to give me feed backs on the site. Please do point out things to be corrected on the site so that i correct the site.

its www.ivtel.com please do tell me your opinion.

oooh i forgot to say,by reviewing my site,i mean every thing in the site and not just the look, thanks!!!
Re: Please Review My Site by yawatide(f): 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2009
- No contact form
- Missing content on certain pages
- Words not spelled correctly
- Use of text where you currently have images. For example, "Resellers" is split into 3 image slices
Re: Please Review My Site by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2009
Kai - see as she analyze the entire site in 4 lines!
I will give the guy 6/10

The remainin lost marks are due to:
1. The site does not "lay out" properly on google chrome (about page for instance).
2. I was at least expecting to see some image rollovers.
3. I am not sure if it saw any scripting on that site.
4. I can submit a blank form!
Re: Please Review My Site by josyisback(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2009
haba yawa? didnt you see my contact.php and the form in the client area? thankyou for the correction especially my spelling mistakes,

@dhtml,haba u no see the scripting i do for my client area?i personally wrote that code and note all those free cpanel scripts,About the blank form thing,i would work on it by puting a javascript that checks fields, about lay out,i didnt have time for the css and design area cos i was kin on just the programming. Any thanks!!! please i need more review and please try my scripts out like the client area,signup and others and give me feedbacks
Re: Please Review My Site by OmniPotens(m): 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2009
If until now we still have not learnt how to do works and do them well, then there is no need for reviews. If you put up a review, give no excuses about anything said. Simply accept them the way they are.

Got no bullets in my gun so can't fire at your work. Just work on what you've been asked to look into, inform us then we'll fire back to see how it does.
Re: Please Review My Site by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2009
I did not see your scripting - the scripts i was lookin for was rollover (very important to know when u are within a clickable area)
and also client-sided form validations - those are minimal requirements - and that stuff you call a contact form?? i think it is beta u remove it.
Is it so difficult to submit a form via email? i blv we hav trashed out this issue before in this section - i tried submitting the contact form and it was opening outlook express? in this age and time?

I am a coder - but that doesnt mean i write code for everything - but the fact is anything u do - just do it properly - just so we will not "rubbish you" when u come for review.

And something else i must warn you about - when u say u are more concerned abt the programming - ppl usually see the design first before they see the programming - so get your css and everything right - before comin for reviews - minimal css requirement - must deploy well in IE and FF!
Re: Please Review My Site by josyisback(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2009
Sorry Omni for my excusese,i would work on it. And @ dhtml,thanks very much, i would work on it though am very busy with my stidies now,
Re: Please Review My Site by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2009
Truth is - there are lots of website these days for any particular subject u can think of - the difference is their quality and what they have to offer.
Even my site sef is not yet complete - maybe close to 50% - but at least i tried to make sure everything there is workin fine - it is not so obvious to everyone dat it is still under construction!
Re: Please Review My Site by yawatide(f): 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2009
Apology - sign of "mash-o-ree-tee" cool
Re: Please Review My Site by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2009
Interesting
Re: Please Review My Site by josyisback(m): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2009
Thank you all for the understanding, i would be working on the site,but right now school is taking a better part of me.When aam ready,i would work on the site.
Re: Please Review My Site by digitalglo(m): 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2009
The contact form has been well validated and the spellings corrected. I think the site lays out pretty well though.
Re: Please Review My Site by cvibe: 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2009
Wots the idea behind choosing a domain name that people wont remember easily and does not reflect what you do?
Re: Please Review My Site by digitalglo(m): 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2009
Really? re u refering to ivtel.com? I'm not sure about that because its as simple as any web addy can ever get. Anyways, what would you suggest its called?
Re: Please Review My Site by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 27, 2009
Re: Please Review My Site by josyisback(m): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2009
Thank you digital global 4 d observation. Sum correction has bin made.I nid more observations. @cvibe,thank you 4 d observation,i would change d domain to cvibe.dondi atleast that goes very with my services.
Re: Please Review My Site by TechPros(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2009
<?php

@josyisback

u need to work more on your design.

?>
Re: Please Review My Site by josyisback(m): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2009
Thanks mate,i would see to that.
Re: Please Review My Site by Don4life: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2009
@Josyisback Are u the owner of www.ivtel.com?Well u need much desiging on the site buy template

Facebook, Twitter And Linkedin.who Rules? / Download My New Bbcode Editor 0.1 / Can I Use Php With Ms Sql Database?