Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

How Do I Live A Holy Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Live A Holy Life? (862 Views)

Question: "How Can I Live A Holy Life?" / 10 Ways To Live A More Spiritual Life / I Want To Live A Holy Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Live A Holy Life? by akinademayowa(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2015
I've always heard of many preaching about holiness,when people say "live holy" ,"live holy", especially when they connect it with "making heaven ".. it seems to me as if the condition that someone can meet, or maybe I should say the password that someone will have in other to make heaven is to "live holy,".but unfortunately I have heard little about how and what to do in other to live holy.please can someone help me,how do I live a holy life? or if you have been living holy,please let me know how you have been going about living holy life... Thank u
Re: How Do I Live A Holy Life? by Boland(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2015
What I've learnt so far in life is that, nobody is really living the kind of holy life I have always pictured...
The best thing to do to live a holy life is to pray for strength, there will always be temptations and seriously it will never get better, all one needs is strength to overcome them...

The commandments of God is not really that difficult to abide by, it's the devil that always make it look like it's difficult...
Pray for mercy, strength, grace from God always... Stay away from sin ( it's for your own good).
Enjoy..... cheesy
Re: How Do I Live A Holy Life? by Hope6289(f): 11:41am On Mar 30, 2015
To be holy is to live a pure life, a life that pleases God. It's not easy to do it on your own, so you need His help, that's why He gave us the Holy Spirit. Read Galatians 5:19-26. Verse 19-21 lists the things that make you unholy.

Get rid of sinful thoughts and actions, pray and commune with God everyday, the more u draw closer to God, He makes u holy. When you're close to someone, the nature and character of that person rubs on you. When you're close to God, because He's holy, He'll teach u hw to be holy. Just ask for His HolySpirit to help u. Read Hebrews 10:22

(1) (Reply)

Church Razed, Pastor’s Daughter Killed In Kano / New Theory On How Anti-christ (666) Mark Of The Beast, Will Take Over Nigeria. / MFM Member Says Her Clothes Are Safer With Hausa Muslim Man Than The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.