Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

I Want To Live A Holy Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Live A Holy Life (586 Views)

7 Ways To Live A Holy Life / The Possibility Of Living A Holy Life / Question: "How Can I Live A Holy Life?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Live A Holy Life by EFULEFU1(m): 7:07am On Aug 29, 2016
Please help me

Advise me

What will help me?
Re: I Want To Live A Holy Life by DrizzyNelly: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2016
Make Jesus ur personal Lord and saviour..(Be Bornagain)....He will direct you on the paths to righteousness
Re: I Want To Live A Holy Life by agwom(m): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2016
Follows the laws of the Holy bible..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1GdbFupCdo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Live A Holy Life by An2elect2(f): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2016
Well, you cannot live a holy life if your first and heart burning question is not TO KNOW CHRIST AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Re: I Want To Live A Holy Life by Pidggin(f): 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
EFULEFU1:

Please help me

Advise me

What will help me?

Firstly, fast on the word of God, from this you will learn how to live a holy life
Re: I Want To Live A Holy Life by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Keep on doing good and you'll aways get the urge to stay holy. Pray always that you never fall into temptation and do all you can to avoid anything sinful. The best way to defeat temptation is avoiding it.

Now listen to this secret. To stay Holy, declare today or tomorrow as the last day you will ever involve yourself in sin and celebrate that day every month and year. Spread the good news and tell people you're months or years old born again and your clear conscience will develop rapidly.
Re: I Want To Live A Holy Life by ifenes(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
EFULEFU1:

Please help me

Advise me

What will help me?

Be yourself man. Don't fall for these organized religion bullshit. This religion is meant to bury every gullible black fellow. Keeping your psyche clean is the only things "holy"

(1) (Reply)

Christians Should Defend Themselves, Take Part In Politics - PFN President / Why Front Page When Non Muslim Can't Comment / The Healing Of Men And The Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.