Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

Read To Edify Your Soul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Read To Edify Your Soul (858 Views)

The Journey Of Soul / Sell Your Soul !! / 12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated Several Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read To Edify Your Soul by biggerboyc(m): 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
my name is dairo samson i believe you are a born again if no what are you waiting for. there is no procedure in becoming a born again but all you have to do is to decide to be born again, determine to sin no more and also to serve you God. but leaving sin is more complex than that. you have to guard your speech, because out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks. and every one shall be held accountable for every idle work you speak. you also have to build your faith, because without faith, it is imposible to please God. this faith we are talking about how can you have it Romans chapter 10:17 says faith comes by hearing and hearing the word of God. therefore i decide to open a blog for believers to read so as to edify there soul. in this blog i will be posting sermons of different pastors that will be of benefit to you, i will be addressing some issues concerning you faith, i will also be giving you reference to some pastors that might help you build you faith. this blog www.crusadeforfaith..com
Re: Read To Edify Your Soul by biggerboyc(m): 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
how to increase your faith now available at the site
Re: Read To Edify Your Soul by biggerboyc(m): 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
the article on WHY YOU SHOULD BE BORN AGAIN is now available at www.crusadeforchrist..com
Re: Read To Edify Your Soul by biggerboyc(m): 11:04am On Apr 02, 2015
for unto us a child is born unto us a son i given and government shall be upon his shoulder. the topic how to become bornagain biblically is available at www.crusadeforfaith..com
Re: Read To Edify Your Soul by biggerboyc(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
THE RELATIONSHIP WE HAVE WITH CHRIST THROUGH OBEDIENCE.
The reason why it is more blessed to obey the Word of God than to be the mother of Jesus is obvious.Spiritual things are higher than physical things. Spiritual relation is closer than natural relation. Brotherhood in Christ is closer than brotherhood in the flesh. A brother in the Spirit is dearer to us than a son of our own mother. Obedience to God makes us one with God. Mary was the mother of Jesus after the flesh, but God's children enjoy such a relation after the spirit. At one time somebody brought word to Jesus that his mother and his brethren stood outside desiring to see him. “But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! for whoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.” Matt. 12:48−50. Every one who desires to spend life in the highest possible degree of perfection should make a constant study of the Bible and should carefully and diligently obey all its precepts. Doing this will bring him into the closest possible relationship with God and will make life the best man can live. www.crusadeforfaith..com
Re: Read To Edify Your Soul by biggerboyc(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
how to live a holy life
the model life is available at
www.crusadeforfaith..com
Re: Read To Edify Your Soul by biggerboyc(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
if you want to do anything as a christian, consult the bible for guidance. THE BIBLE WAY is now available @ www.crusadeforfaith..com
Re: Read To Edify Your Soul by biggerboyc(m): 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
KEEPING THE COMMANDMENTS.
God's Word is pure. Heaven itself and the great white throne is no more pure than the Word of God. That life may be pure, it must be in sweet harmony with the blessed Bible. A life that is lived in obedience to the Bible is as pure as the Bible. Such a life is pure enough for heaven. The writer of Revelation, being in the Spirit, saw “a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.” This pure stream was the wonderful Word of life. It was as pure as its source, which was the throne of God. The life through which this pure stream flows will be as pure as the throne.

One of the Psalm−writers said, “The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.” “Thy word is pure; therefore thy servant loveth it.” The writer of Proverbs says, “Every word of God is pure.” When the veil is drawn aside and our souls are brought face to face with the purity of the Bible, then we understand that a Bible life is the best, purest, noblest, and holiest life that can be lived
continue reading on www.crusadeforfaith..com
Re: Read To Edify Your Soul by biggerboyc(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2015
crusade for faith is coming back soon. U can still check for life changing impactful sermons

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Connecting Tissue Between Islam And Radical Islam? / Religion And Politics In Nigeria; The Similarities. / Behold Evil Spiritual Night Traders,evil Marine Occult,those We Call CHAMELEONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.