Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) (61790 Views)

Recession: What Is Your Current Situation In Relation To Any Of These Pictures? / See The “spiritual” Car That Was Spotted On A Highway In Abuja (photo) / See What Happens When d Power Situation In The Country Keeps Getting Worse (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by MKO4ever(m): 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jega is presently addressing the media on channels TV
Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by iyatrustee(f): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
freshdude99:
[/s]
My precious vote for my amiable president must count o! Else hell will let loose undecided

i guess you meant our president in waiting cheesy i am with you brother!
Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by Anseth(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
tongue
The Sower: By Kallys Albert ( Unrepentant Democrat.:
APC became too engrossed in propaganda and
mischief, which culminated in very deceitful
campaigns on the social media. PDP on the other hand
reached the very electorates who were eager to have a
sustainable government, continuity and better Nigeria.
Now the day of reckoning has come, APC is winning
the election on Facebook and twitter whilst PDP is
sweeping everything at the polls. Rottweiler Amaechi
has stopped barking and other APC Governors are
wondering what hit them. When they heard that the
Ballot is stronger than the Bullet, they perhaps thought
it was a lyrical rhyme. Now they want to reap where
they did not sow. Campaigns on the social media and
especially to those in diaspora without PVC was like
supplying water to a well. I will advise GMB to shun
his unstable supporters and wait for our sympathy vote
in 2019, after all he is the cat with nine lives. This
transformation must see the light of the day. The
progressives have finally spoken. # GoodLuckNigeria

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
reaolone:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 months!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://googlnai..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!
Make e close angry angry angry!!! Kilode gaaaan grin

We talking election result you talking design cheesy tongue tongue undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by Alexander001(m): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
Motolank:

U must be a supporter of gej, because am here with my feet on table awaiting result men grin
100% Nigerian that want his country development.
Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by Librakid(f): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
Tension everywhr
Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by kindnyce(m): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
HMMM

WELL ITS ALL OVER THE PLACE

TENSIONS EVERYWHERE U GOOOO

GMB/PYO
Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by weconnect: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
Chai, weti now?
Shey na my papa wan become president?
I just dey pee for body b'coz of tension

Poo poo self don dey worry me

1 Like

Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by 0sadel(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
Na just joke

1 Like

Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by Rick9(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
My heart dey Pound like pestle
Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by Odunharry(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
tension everywhere APC OR PDP
Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by Alexander001(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
bruh mine is the reversed case. I don sweat under A.C finish
lol...I just hope inec announces who Nigerian worked and suffered to vote for.
Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by benedictac(f): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
weconnect:
Chai, weti now?
Shey na my papa wan become president?
I just dey pee for body b'coz of tension

Poo poo self don dey worry me

I think say na only me. I can't even stand up. with my pen and paper
Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
januzaj:
AM LOOKING FOR BARCANISTA

on his way to deserved riches wink grin grin grin
Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by ghetto101(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
barçanista?

januzaj:
AM LOOKING FOR BARCANISTA
Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by Punstar: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
The kain traffic wey dey this thread be like GMB supporters
Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by Ijobaorun(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
laugh matters.[quote author=yahx post=32170246]Situation on ground[/quote
Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by Mutuwa(m): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
benedictac:

bro! u won't understand
Ohk..i get the jist..fear of the unknown..
Well don't fret,the almighty NEVER makes mistakes..

1 Like

Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by lexylexy(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
Pls guys update us already,no light here,can't wait to say goodbye to this crazy administration.
Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by supereagle(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
Any updates from APC situation room. I admire their scientific approach to this election .

1 Like

Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by weconnect: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
benedictac:

I think say na only me. I can't even stand up. with my pen and paper
make tension self no kill person before announcing the winner jare

1 Like

Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by Mutuwa(m): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Punstar:
The kain traffic wey dey this thread be like GMB supporters

Yes o! Even screen shot no fit gather all guests and members wey de peep look this thread..
Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by Motolank: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
Alexander001:
100% Nigerian that want his country development.
Are u so for table with the state of the country in the last 4years? If not, you should be thirsty for change... they are all black markets but we keep changing them till we get a messiah like Lagos got fashola...
Relax ok?

The winnooor Is Buhari.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
The BBC is reporting that the APC national headquarters is "buzzing" with excitement. By contrast, the Wadata Plaza HQ of the PDP is dead, only security presence.
Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by utytill(m): 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
while are the 5 SE and 5 SS (except Edo)states quiet?are they into political tactical manouvering?what is APC real numerical advantage in SW,NC,NE and NW,is it up to 40% in average over PDP?.Are we sure SE and SS (except Edo) will not knock-off this advantage? Akwa Ibom result will knock of SW advantage. Anambra,Enugu and Imo results will knock off NE advantage, Rivers and Abia,Ebonyi will knock-off NW,then cross rivers,delta and bayelsa states results will take care of NC advantage.
Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
[size=18pt]DRUM ROLL, PLS![/size] kiss kiss kiss

[size=20pt]AND THE WINNER IS BUHARI!!![/size]

Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by Mekybliss(f): 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Chill make I hear

Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by Rick9(m): 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
Make Jega announce dis tin na
Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by LewisO: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

grin grin You sure say you dey
Nigeria?
[size=14pt] I typed that straight from Aso Rock. tongue [/size]

1 Like

Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by akinmusi(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
That #AwkwardMoment: when u try to rig and you even rigged your intelligence! grin

Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by BluePearls(m): 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
some people go cross boarder dis night grin
this is not funny o! may God help us!
Re: This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) by benedictac(f): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ekiti- APC tried considering the state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] / When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church / A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.