Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,469 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Christians: I See Vivid Things When I Close My Eyes Before/after/during Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians: I See Vivid Things When I Close My Eyes Before/after/during Prayer (5970 Views)

NL Christians, I Dare You To Do This. / Brian Deacon Sends A Message To Christians "I Am Not Jesus Christ" / God Please Wipe My Eyes And Give Me Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians: I See Vivid Things When I Close My Eyes Before/after/during Prayer by Queenglad: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
Christians:What does it mean when you sometimes see faces of strangers/situations/places you have never been during or before prayers.This started about 4 years ago when gave my life to Christ,I don't know what these mean are these visions/demons interrupting my prayers/just hallucinations?Normally when I saw these strangers,I would just pray for them because I don't know if God wants me to intercede for them.For example today before me and my friends prayed I saw a field with strange fruits shocked..it was just for a second or so.These thing happen sometimes.One day during a church service when I closed my eyes I saw many brides dancing.I only told my husband about this and he doesn't know what it means.
Re: Christians: I See Vivid Things When I Close My Eyes Before/after/during Prayer by lozanni(m): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
FTC

Prayer is communicating with God. Its possible you have a spiritual gift, like the gift of prophecy.
I suggest you discuss this with your Pastor, he might give you spiritual direction on how to develop the gift.

1 Like

Re: Christians: I See Vivid Things When I Close My Eyes Before/after/during Prayer by matrixmuzi: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
U have gift to see visions.All you need to do is to learn how to develope it and learn to interpret and use it to the glory of God

1 Like

Re: Christians: I See Vivid Things When I Close My Eyes Before/after/during Prayer by Debeloved87(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
wow...Thats a beautiful gift of the spirit, see to it that you developed it with fasting and prayers. A better way of developing it is praying for people or individuals on your own and God will start revealing their situations to you and make sure you deliver the messages to such individuals, you can also check my site for spiritually edifying messages,divine revelations that will ignite the spirit of God in you
http://lifeboatchristianministry..com
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Christians: I See Vivid Things When I Close My Eyes Before/after/during Prayer by adexsimply(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2015
Ethanol-induced hallucinations
Re: Christians: I See Vivid Things When I Close My Eyes Before/after/during Prayer by Redoil: 9:16am On Mar 31, 2015
Queenglad i am having such thing too and mostly after prayer and it will surely come to pass not later than 2 months. Initially, i thaught it was a joke and my mind is playing tricks with me. Though i cannot controle the frequency and timing of such thing. Some times i see scary things about people and some times i see good things about people i never botherd to to tell them even after it came to pass. I
Debeloved87:
wow...Thats a beautiful gift of the spirit, see to it that you developed it with fasting and prayers. A better way of developing it is praying for people or individuals on your own and God will start revealing their situations to you and make sure you deliver the messages to such individuals, you can also check my site for spiritually edifying messages,divine revelations that will ignite the spirit of God in you
lifeboatchristianministry..com
God bless you.
Re: Christians: I See Vivid Things When I Close My Eyes Before/after/during Prayer by Redoil: 9:26am On Mar 31, 2015
adexsimply:
Ethanol-induced hallucinations
please dont tread that part. I am having thesame thing and i hardly takes alchol. Most times i keep it secreat because of people like you.
Re: Christians: I See Vivid Things When I Close My Eyes Before/after/during Prayer by taiwo850629: 10:11am On Mar 31, 2015
It may be that you're a prophet (seer). It's a nice gift you have. Please I would like you to pray for me. I have some problems. My name is taiwo emmanuel ogundele. Pray that God reveals himself to me. Thank you.
Re: Christians: I See Vivid Things When I Close My Eyes Before/after/during Prayer by Queenglad: 10:39am On Mar 31, 2015
Thank you all for your advise,God bless you!
Re: Christians: I See Vivid Things When I Close My Eyes Before/after/during Prayer by Queenglad: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Redoil:
Queenglad i am having such thing too and mostly after prayer and it will surely come to pass not later than 2 months. Initially, i thaught it was a joke and my mind is playing tricks with me. Though i cannot controle the frequency and timing of such thing. Some times i see scary things about people and some times i see good things about people i never botherd to to tell them even after it came to pass. I

Redoil,we should take our brethren's advise.we should pray and fast for this,It is not a coincidence there is a purpose here I believe.Please include me in your prayers,I will include you too.
Taiwo I will pray for you,May the Lord be with you and solve your problems.they will definitely pass,problems are like being pregnant all sore and tired for 9 months but after giving birth you rejoice because of the beautiful gift you get.so something big from the Lord will come, those are just trials.Nothing is impossible for Jesus Christ.
Re: Christians: I See Vivid Things When I Close My Eyes Before/after/during Prayer by Redoil: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Queenglad:

Redoil,we should take our brethren's advise.we should pray and fast for this,It is not a coincidence there is a purpose here I believe.Please include me in your prayers,I will include you too.
Taiwo I will pray for you,May the Lord be with you and solve your problems.they will definitely pass,problems are like being pregnant all sore and tired for 9 months but after giving birth you rejoice because of the beautiful gift you get.so something big from the Lord will come, those are just trials.Nothing is impossible for Jesus Christ.
b4 i go out to consult any pastor for counselling i will make sure my minds/brain are not playing tricks with me.
Re: Christians: I See Vivid Things When I Close My Eyes Before/after/during Prayer by dd12345: 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
pls talk to your pastor about it...it is a spiritual gift and you have to develop it...it is like a seed that you keep watering for it to grow...you can do that by fasting and praying especially PRAYING IN THE HOLY GHOST...i.e praying in tongues or spirit...God bless you..

(1) (Reply)

Crucifixion Of Jesus: Contradictions In Gospel Accounts Of Jesus' Crucifixion / Do You Pay Tithe On Borrowed Money / Atheist, Agnostic And Humanist Memes Reloaded...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.