Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

I Need Guidance In Completing An Uncompleted Property I Bought. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Guidance In Completing An Uncompleted Property I Bought. (1033 Views)

Uncompleted 2-storey Building Collapses In Ikeja, Lagos (PHOTOS) / Help! I Saw This On The Document Of The Property I Want To Buy. / I Just Realised I Bought A Goverment Land, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Guidance In Completing An Uncompleted Property I Bought. by LIBRACOA: 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
I bought an uncompleted property in 2013; the plan is a for four flat of 3 bedrooms but the ground floor has been built to lintel level. I want to start the decking, but I do not know what step to take.

I have never built a house before. I want to do the decking and complete the ground floor first, but I do not know where to start.

Kindly assist/guide me on the process and costing if possible.

Regards.
Re: I Need Guidance In Completing An Uncompleted Property I Bought. by fendorf(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
Contact us for your Granite,stone dust,sharpsand and sandfilling. 07064696356 08053447675
Re: I Need Guidance In Completing An Uncompleted Property I Bought. by ckworld: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
First try and get an architect to see how strong the building is to determine if the blocks is weak, then you will need iron, cements, sharp sand, gravel etc, if you have plans for conduit wiring get a electrician to channel the wires visit www.electrical.com.ng for your original electrical materials. Hope this will help a little.
Re: I Need Guidance In Completing An Uncompleted Property I Bought. by eghosajohnny: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2015
LIBRACOA:
I bought an uncompleted property in 2013; the plan is a for four flat of 3 bedrooms but the ground floor has been built to lintel level. I want to start the decking, but I do not know what step to take.

I have never built a house before. I want to do the decking and complete the ground floor first, but I do not know where to start.

Kindly assist/guide me on the process and costing if possible.

Regards.

I am a builder and I can handle the job for you perfectly,firstly where is the building located

You can call me on this numbers

Awaiting your call

See my past job

(1) (Reply)

Post Construction Cleaning Services In Lagos / Sliding Gate With 2 Years Guarantee Call 07033992255 / 17 Plots Available For Sale @ Ile Tuntun, Nihot- Idi Shin Axis. Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.