Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

One Thing All Programmers Must learn - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / One Thing All Programmers Must learn (738 Views)

Happy New Year To All Programmers In Nairaland / All Programmers Please Help Me About Programming / To All Programmers, Today Is My Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing All Programmers Must learn by HCpaul(m): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
ONE THING ALL PROGRAMERS MUST KNOW

Knowing that, being a programmer will not make you contribute to the growth and success of computer.

"It makes you to be limited in hardware and also software."

Programmers are just like the consumer.

Many computer lovers this days are just programming lovers and not science lovers. They believe that programming is all about computer and the complex state of it. Don't forget that circuits transmission is the father of programming.

Being a computer scientist is entirely different.
Re: One Thing All Programmers Must learn by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
Let's become programmers first
Re: One Thing All Programmers Must learn by iGravity(m): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Let's become programmers first

You have spoken well @Paulpaulpaul
Re: One Thing All Programmers Must learn by kudaisi(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2015
Knowing that, being a programmer will not make you contribute to the growth and success of computer.
In my opinion, this is a fallacy. How is being a programmer not enabling you to contribute to the growth and success of computers ? I'm confused please shed more light. The signal conversion equipment that used to be required for circuit transmission in the past. Have been reduced to the bare minimum as a result of digital implementation of some of these equipment( that were created by software programmers ) ? Same goes to technologies like digital signal processing (DSP) that used to be all hardware, some software based implementations currently exist. Programmers ROCK!!!.
Re: One Thing All Programmers Must learn by ekselsior(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2015
As you know being a programmer is not easy. We must extra careful with our code. So people who said being a programmer is easy, please, don't.

http://www.ekselensi.co.id

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Paying Cities For Computer Programmers / How To Start / Job Opportunity For I.T/programmers/sql/database Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.