Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

10 Things You Should Tell Yourself Every Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Things You Should Tell Yourself Every Morning (859 Views)

7 Empowering Phrases To Tell Yourself When Life Doesn't Go Your Way / 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic / Every Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Tell Yourself Every Morning by Alfred200825(m): 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hello my readers, "Good morning!" It is said everyday, yet do you feel good every morning? Does each morning bring with it another ray of hope, a reason to fight for your dreams and keep your spirit alive? (Even though things are abit though and austerity measures have been put in place) Well it should and here are a few absolute 'musts'to tell yourself everyday, first thing in the morning, for a better, more successful day everyday.

1. TODAY IS A NEW DAY: So yesterday was a bad day and maybe so was the previous week or yesterday was good and so was the previous week, however today is a new day. It's yet another day to make progress and change whatever i want to change and be whatever i want to be. The bad won't last; the good won't either, so i must do my best today

2. TOMORROW WON"T HURRY UP: No matter what i do, unless i have a time machine and haven't told the world yet, tomorrow won't hurry up. It will take it sweet time and creep up on me slowly. So live for today, work, for today, because tomorrow will eventually come, but it wont't hurry up for me, so do not waste today for tomorrow.

3. I AM THE BEST VERSION OF ME: We are all flawed; either we think so, or someone else thinks so. Buttom line is no one is ever perfect. But i must bear in mind that among all these imperfections, i am unique, i am priceless and i am amazing and nothing can change that.

4. Yesterday does not define me; yesterday is gone. All that remains of yesterday is my memeory of events and successes and failures. It cannot define me and never did. i and only i can define myself.

5. Everything is not the way it seems; things are not what they seem and that's ok. There is always room for error and miscommunication, it does not mean things are ruined, it just mean life is going on as it should; a little complicated, a little predictable. So it's ok, if things are not always what they seem.

6. I do not know everything: With so much going on everyday, every minutr, every second, it's ok to ask. I do not have to know everything. I am capable of learning what i do not know and if i need to, i will ask.

7. we all have secrets; We all have secrets, some good,some not so good. My secrets are mine alone and having secrets is not bad and the same goes for everyone.

8. I can achieve all my dreams; age is merely a number and months merely a restriction. i can achieve all my dreams, no matter how bizzare or unrealistic they seem to others. My dreams, like anyone else's are valid and deserve to be worked upon. Today is a day closer to achieving my dreams.

9. Today is another miracle; A new day is a gift and today is no lesser. There are always miracles happening somewhere in the world. Just because i can not see it, does not mean it is not there. Someone is being kind, someone is caring, some is helping , some is trustingand that is no less that in a miracle.

10. Failures are okay; failures are okay. Everyone fails, the important part is to get up and start over. My failures are okay. i will get up, i will start over and i will finish successfully.

source; www.allspired.com
Re: 10 Things You Should Tell Yourself Every Morning by Codyt(m): 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
Self motivation matters a lot. Nice post cool

(1) (Reply)

Fire Guts Mamman Kontagora House In Lagos / 4 Month Old Baby Found Alive After 4 Days In Nepal Earthquake Rubble / Do U Like Salchipapas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.