Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Angelina Jolie Pitt: Diary Of A Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Jolie Pitt: Diary Of A Surgery (941 Views)

Angelina Jolie Terrified, She Doesn't Want To See Brad Pitt With Someone New / Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce / Angelina Jolie At The AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Pitt: Diary Of A Surgery by TheHeadlinerngr: 2:40am On Mar 31, 2015
Two years ago I wrote about my choice to have a preventive double mastectomy. A simple blood test had revealed that I carried a mutation in the BRCA1 gene. It gave me an estimated 87 percent risk of breast cancer and a 50 percent risk of ovarian cancer. I lost my mother, grandmother and aunt to cancer...

http://www.theheadlinerng.com/2015/03/angelina-jolie-pitt-diary-of-surgery.html
Re: Angelina Jolie Pitt: Diary Of A Surgery by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 31, 2015
TheHeadlinerngr:
Two years ago I wrote about my choice to have a preventive double mastectomy. A simple blood test had revealed that I carried a mutation in the BRCA1 gene. It gave me an estimated 87 percent risk of breast cancer and a 50 percent risk of ovarian cancer. I lost my mother, grandmother and aunt to cancer...

http://www.theheadlinerng.com/2015/03/angelina-jolie-pitt-diary-of-surgery.html
this kind mid night bros you nor de sleep q

1 Like

Re: Angelina Jolie Pitt: Diary Of A Surgery by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
That sucks...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hottie! Rihanna Shows Off Her Street Style Through NYC In Puma Athletic Wear...c / Photo Stories: Isabelle Huppert Vs GĂ©rard Depardieu - Kissing In Public / PHOTO: Bruce Caitlyn Jenner Appears In Bathrobe + Excerpts From Her Vanity Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.