Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Another Left-handed Genius! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Another Left-handed Genius! (2348 Views)

Some Romantic, Weird And Facinating Fact About Left-handed people. / Facts About Left Handed People............. / Why Are Left-handed People Few And So Unique? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Left-handed Genius! by kokoye(m): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2009
Hail to the lefties ! ! !

Even Barack Hussein Obama is a certified left-handed brother. No wonder he's intelligent wink

I'm trying to check his hand to see if he has six fingers as well.

Dont hate!

Appreciate!
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by SeanT21(f): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2009
U must be proud
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by JahAngel(f): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2009
Rise up, ye mighty lefties!!!!

I myself am left-handed, but as I came from a culture where it was frowned upon, I was encouraged to use my right hand as a child. Unfortunately for those that tried, attempts to make me a common right-hander failed. I am currently basking in the wonder & beauty of my youngest child showing very strong left handed tendencies. She even swaps her pen/pencil/spoon over if given to her in her right hand  cheesy
I'm happily ambidextrous in every way except for when I write. Then I'll use my left hand only (but to paint and draw and, I use both tongue)!!

We're genius and very creative. If I'm not mistaken, we also use more of our brain mass than your average right-handed person.

On behalf of all left handed 'superhumans', I warmly welcome Pres Obama into our fold. Damn, why not just make him our leader??!

Ahhhh, so much to love  grin
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by tpia: 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2009
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by JahAngel(f): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2009
, by the way, in Ghana its an offence to offer you left hand to shake someone's hand or to eat you Gari etc coz your left hand is considered dirty (as that is the hand most people use to wipe there butts  undecided ) HOWEVER, I use my right, so if they insist on having me shake with my right and serve their food with my right, who am I to quarrel LOOOOOOL  grin
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2009
Left hand in Nigeria? Prepare to get very well aqquainted with Mr. Cane lipsrsealed
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by spikedcylinder: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2009
Kokoye, you be lefty, you get six fingers. What else? 4 balls? tongue

Where have you been brother?
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by Moyola(f): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2009
Achievement? undecided
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by iice(f): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2009
JahAngel:

I'm happily ambidextrous in every way except for when I write.

I am too. grin
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by kokoye(m): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2009
lol @ spiky.  just been observing ni ojare. How are you as well? U no ask after me now, abi?

Anyways, whether you like it or not, lefties are a big deal worldwide - go to www.wikipedia.org to find out the details . . . US or Naija.

And why should I not be proud? my parents tried to change it, some elderly taxi driver cursed the living daylight outta me cos I paid him with my left hand yrs ago, my son is already showing the traits (even though the wifey doesnt particularly like it) and four out of the six past U.S presidents were lefties.  I am truly a part of the winning crew.

Spiky, yup, 4 balls - two l'il ones and two gigantic ones on my other half. gotta luv it! cheesy
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by spikedcylinder: 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2009
Kokoye my left handed brother, I have missed you too ojare! Post more o, I have missed your crazy threads! grin
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by kokoye(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2009
no more crazy threads for now. I don old - head don bald finish.

Na to dey do siddon look now.
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by spikedcylinder: 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2009
Awww. . . . come back jor!

How about the husbands you promised me? grin
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by kokoye(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2009
Husbands?? not one??

See? you're not serious about it.
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by Raymond88(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2009
Adolf Hitler was left handed!!
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by spikedcylinder: 6:57am On Jan 26, 2009
Ok darling, I am sorry.
Husband. grin
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by kcbaba(m): 10:26am On Jan 26, 2009
Left Hand is not bad as far as they can use them to write and do somany things even fingering and doing the dodo thing.
cheers
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by kokoye(m): 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2009
Raymond88:

Adolf Hitler was left handed!!

He was also an evil GENIUS! grin
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by Raymond88(m): 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2009
kokoye:

He was also an evil GENIUS! grin
Tell that to the million of Jews he murdered for nothing. sad
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by kokoye(m): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2009
Raymond88:

Tell that to the million of Jews he murdered for nothing. sad

Too bad I cant - cos theyre dead! May their souls rest in peace. but did I not also say he was evil
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by tpia: 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2009
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by Raymond88(m): 12:40am On Jan 30, 2009
Being a lefty just isn't right. grin
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by kokoye(m): 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2009
Raymond88:

Being a lefty just isn't right. grin

No it is not. It is LEFT grin

I think we need to start  enforcing the use of a new word for the opposite of 'wrong'. wink
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by Moyola(f): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2009
lol
Re: Another Left-handed Genius! by kokoye(m): 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2009
Is Rafael Nadal also left-handed    grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Owns Lagos? / The Best Blog In Nigeria Is Nairaland Not Lindaikeji Nor Bellanaija / Who Is SPONGEBACK To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.