Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Some Guys Can Be Wicked For No Reason(photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Some Guys Can Be Wicked For No Reason(photo) (3155 Views)

How Some Guys Keep Fooling Themselves (photo) / When You Try To Kill Yourself For No Reason (photo) / What Some Guys Do On The ATM Machine (funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Guys Can Be Wicked For No Reason(photo) by Alexander001(m): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin grin The girl was trying to bring down the carton but couldn't because of her height, this guy saw what she trying to do, did as if he wanted to help. Only to bring it down, put it in his carriage and walked away.

Re: Some Guys Can Be Wicked For No Reason(photo) by Alexander001(m): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2015
More

Re: Some Guys Can Be Wicked For No Reason(photo) by Holla911(m): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2015
cool I swear the lady go trip for the guy, generally women loves guyz with bad boy attitude..tho it would have been nice of him to pick one for her sha.
Re: Some Guys Can Be Wicked For No Reason(photo) by ITbomb(m): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2015
I for like watch this movie angry
Re: Some Guys Can Be Wicked For No Reason(photo) by oluwafemi113(m): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2015
Baddoooo grin
Re: Some Guys Can Be Wicked For No Reason(photo) by sugarvallly(f): 11:06am On Mar 31, 2015
lolzzz na dere relationship go tk start
Re: Some Guys Can Be Wicked For No Reason(photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2015
Correct guy. cheesy
Re: Some Guys Can Be Wicked For No Reason(photo) by blackiridis(m): 6:08am On Apr 01, 2015
i don watch the video for instagram before grin
Re: Some Guys Can Be Wicked For No Reason(photo) by sonnel: 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Women naturally love bad guyz. I remember when I boarded a bus from maza-maza 2 Umuahia and I was so lucky 2 sit close to a beautiful young girl heading to unical. as we proceeded d journey,I bought almost everything soft drink,meatpie,suya,recharge card,water,bread,chin chin, banana,groundnut etc

we chatted in d bus like old friends,she gave me her fone when she wanted to sleep to watch music videos,I watched until I was tired n slept when I woke up,she was lyin on my shoulder. I woke her up n we continued chatting until we got 2 Umuahia so I came down,left without collecting her number or saying gud bye.

It got her thinking what kind of guy I was. She told me that 2years later dat we bumped in2 each other at a fastfood.SHe saw me first n approached me immediately. Then she asked me a funny question,if I didn't find her attractive enough to want to be her friend.We exchanged numbers that day n the next day I invited her,kaboooom! She was all over me.

Sum women really want men that will not pay to much attention 2 dia beauty.
Re: Some Guys Can Be Wicked For No Reason(photo) by fernandoc(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
sonnel:
Women naturally love bad guyz. I remember when I boarded a bus from maza-maza 2 Umuahia and I was so lucky 2 sit close to a beautiful young girl heading to unical. as we proceeded d journey,I bought almost everything soft drink,meatpie,suya,recharge card,water,bread,chin chin, banana,groundnut etc

we chatted in d bus like old friends,she gave me her fone when she wanted to sleep to watch music videos,I watched until I was tired n slept when I woke up,she was lyin on my shoulder. I woke her up n we continued chatting until we got 2 Umuahia so I came down,left without collecting her number or saying gud bye.

It got her thinking what kind of guy I was. She told me that 2years later dat we bumped in2 each other at a fastfood.SHe saw me first n approached me immediately. TAhen she asked me a funny question,if I didn't find her attractive enough to want to be her friend.We exchanged numbers that day n the next day I invited her,kaboooom! She was all over me.

Sum women really want men that will not pay to much attention 2 dia beauty.
a

After two years...u get time bros

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Can Be Wicked For No Reason(photo) by basisop(m): 12:37am On Apr 04, 2015
fernandoc:
a

After two years...u get time bros

He waited two years for what he could close in two days. The guy no bad that one Na dullness.

3 Likes

Re: Some Guys Can Be Wicked For No Reason(photo) by jbblues24(m): 8:23pm On May 31, 2019
Don't want to close my eyes I don't want to fall asleep Cause I'd miss you babe And I don't want to miss a thing Cause even when I dream of you The sweetest dream will never do I'd still miss you babe And I don't want to miss a thing. cry

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: When Your Friend Is Forced To Attend Matriculation Ceremony / DOWNLOAD COMEDY: Mark Angel Comedy – Lazy Nigerian Youths (episode 157) / Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.