Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Rapper Eva Alordiah Writes An Open Letter To Her New Found Love...check On It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Eva Alordiah Writes An Open Letter To Her New Found Love...check On It (867 Views)

Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele / Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub / Nigerian Rapper Eva Transforms Into A Really Scary Zombie (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Eva Alordiah Writes An Open Letter To Her New Found Love...check On It by akinyemibalogs: 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Many people don't know that every strong woman has her own weak time..Eva Alordiah never really talks about her relationship but when she does, she is highly emotional about it. We will recall that the rapper's first love was Ice prince Zamani and she has refused to love after the harsh breakup..

Good to know that she is in love again; The rapper shared this open letter to her new found love who my source tells me she isn't ready to reveal him yet..

Below is what the rapper wrote alongside some eye catchy photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/rapper-eva-alordiah-writes-open-letter.html

Re: Rapper Eva Alordiah Writes An Open Letter To Her New Found Love...check On It by klodike(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
I love to be kissed More importantly I love to be kissed on my lips But if ever I were mad at a lover All he had to do to get me to surrender was to kiss me many times on my neck.. For there, right there is where all my mumu buttons reside Buried in a shallow grave of flesh This giraffe neck of mine which brought me many teasing friends as a child Now I have something to love it for! Kiss me Baby.
Re: Rapper Eva Alordiah Writes An Open Letter To Her New Found Love...check On It by klodike(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
OP biko no vex I hate to see my fellow nairaland peeps waste data. So did them a favour.
akinyemibalogs:
Many people don't know that every strong woman has her own weak time..Eva Alordiah never really talks about her relationship but when she does, she is highly emotional about it. We will recall that the rapper's first love was Ice prince Zamani and she has refused to love after the harsh breakup..

Good to know that she is in love again; The rapper shared this open letter to her new found love who my source tells me she isn't ready to reveal him yet..

Below is what the rapper wrote alongside some eye catchy photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/rapper-eva-alordiah-writes-open-letter.html
Re: Rapper Eva Alordiah Writes An Open Letter To Her New Found Love...check On It by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
klodike:
OP biko no vex I hate to see my fellow nairaland peeps waste data. So did them a favour.
haha!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Confesses: I Need A Husband / Tale Of 3 Nollywood Damsels Who Dumped Their Boyfriends / Check Out The N2.9million Givenchy Bag Tonto Dikeh's Ex Boyfriend Bought Hs Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.