Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele (45868 Views)

Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary / Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by emmalezy(m): 5:43pm On May 09, 2017
[img]https://diamondcelebrities.files./2017/05/b41cb-eva2balordiah2bboyfriend.jpg?w=588[/img]

A close reliable source reveals possible break up between rapper Eva and her fiancé, Caesar. Citing the inactivity of the evaandcaesar Instagram pages as one of the signs. Also, the couple reportedly came differently to Peter Coles wife’s 30th birthday party, even though they sat together (to avoid talks) they reportedly also left in different cars.

Again, Caesar’s birthday went by without any activity from both of them (unlike last year) except for a post of Caesar which she took down later that same day. Meanwhile, Caesar has recently appeared a bit flirting on his Instagram page, with photos and videos from the likes of Gifty, Marvis, Miss kiss… And finally, some of their good time old photos are now missing on their both Instagram pages.

Rapper Eva and Caesar got engaged on the 1st of January, 2016. She was performing at the Headies Awards when Caesar came on stage, popped the question and she said yes!.

Caesar was in the news earlier this year with regards to the headies’ curve from wizkid…

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/diamondcelebrities.org/2017/05/08/dc-exclusive-eva-alordiah-fiance-caesar-reportedly-split-after-15-months-of-engagement-two/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Heavance(m): 5:48pm On May 09, 2017
Better remain untrue.
Was this not her reason for retiring from music? I so love her version of "shugar"

28 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by subtlemee(f): 5:54pm On May 09, 2017
I'm becoming tired of all this break up stories,why get married or engaged in the first place if you know you won't stick to each other?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Davash222(m): 6:00pm On May 09, 2017
subtlemee:
I'm becoming tired of all this break up stories,why get married or engaged in the first place if you know you won't stick to each other?
Help me ask them oo...

Na why I kuku dey like this oo.

113 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Nenejeje(f): 6:07pm On May 09, 2017
subtlemee:

somethings just happen in life and you can't even explain

guess relationships too are not spared

6 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by auntysimbiat(f): 6:07pm On May 09, 2017
Hmmmm... Na wa oo.. After all d sleepless nite of moaning

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Fkforyou(m): 6:12pm On May 09, 2017
subtlemee:

Lust then Ego undecided
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2017
If this will bring her back to music, then let me say AMEN!
The only Nigerian female rapper that made any sense musically. IMHO!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Sapphire86(f): 6:30pm On May 09, 2017
Better 15 months of engagement than splitting after 15 months of marriage.

52 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by brenister10: 8:11pm On May 09, 2017
Just dey enter and quit relationships and marriages as if dem dey put on their shoes. Oh these generation... Everybody including the so called celebrities don copy oyinbo lifestyle finish. No more courtesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Victorakats(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2017
Okay
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Giel: 8:12pm On May 09, 2017
sad,
all her enemies that were laughing at her for being engaged for so long will be very happy right now,

Better a broken engagement than a broken marriage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by free2ryhme: 8:12pm On May 09, 2017
na their way

make dem dey find wetin no lost

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by coolestchris(m): 8:13pm On May 09, 2017
the famous lord of the rings finally ends her lording of rings

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"

6 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by beautiful232(f): 8:13pm On May 09, 2017
how can somebody wear ring for 15 month?
I am not understanding.
let me be going

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by BUSHHUNTER: 8:13pm On May 09, 2017
With all her shakara ntorr!

DAT guy go give her serious 15months of nacking

Eva ko Eba ni

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by GodIsBiafran: 8:13pm On May 09, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by oshe11: 8:14pm On May 09, 2017
see wetyn Banky n Adesua cause?

I hope she has a "BANKY" in that most dreaded zone... grin

EVA IS ONE OF MY BROVOURITE BROMALE BROSICIAN
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by figure007(m): 8:14pm On May 09, 2017
They ain't married yet ... Still engaged ...but when you marry a celeb trust me there is 85% assurance you wont have an happy home because mentally. They don't see themselves hooking up with only one person ... What's their problem self ... Fake life causes all these I guess .... Indiscipline join ... Lack of adequate marital counsel...everything ain't money...yeye people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by HIRAETH: 8:14pm On May 09, 2017
Not true
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by davide470(m): 8:14pm On May 09, 2017
Na wa o.

After all the swallowing-each-other-mouth-pictures-online, you now comman break-up??!!!!..

She better start Reverend Sisters Classes. Mtcheeew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by MARKone(m): 8:15pm On May 09, 2017

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by sod09(m): 8:15pm On May 09, 2017
she later become lord of the ring
ring keeper grin
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by LesbianBoy(m): 8:15pm On May 09, 2017
Just negodu kissing bikonu shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 09, 2017
How would you be engaged for 15 months? That's over a year without wedding plans being involved.

I wish them the very best and I hope they reconcile. If they can't then I hope they meet new good people they can spend their forever with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by SalamRushdie: 8:15pm On May 09, 2017
Hold Wizkid responsible

6 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 09, 2017
grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by SalamRushdie: 8:16pm On May 09, 2017
missomo:

How would you be engaged for 15 months? That's over a year without wedding plans being involved.

I wish them the very best and I hope they reconcile. If they can't then I hope they meet new good people they can spend their forever with.

Typical Nigerian lady has spoken

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 09, 2017
shocked
Thank God that we the Igbos still respect the sanctity of marriage in this country.
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by ednut1(m): 8:17pm On May 09, 2017
Eyah. She quit being lord of the rings

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Falcons, Lagos Corpers, Oyinbo Lady Do Peter Okoye #onemorenightchallenge / Rahama Sadau: I'm Not Allowed To Get Married As An Hausa Actress / Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.