Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Presidential Poll: Veteran Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Calls For Calm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Presidential Poll: Veteran Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Calls For Calm (1072 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu: “I Will Marry When It Is Right Time” — 53 Year Old Veteran Actress / Bukky Ajayi's Death: 10 Things To Know About Late Veteran Actress / Veteran Actress Hilda Dokubo Lovely In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Poll: Veteran Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Calls For Calm by greghamite: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Veteran actress Ngozi Nwosu has also voiced out her fears on the tension which has was raised by the on going collation of results.

Aunty Peace as she is fondly called by her closed friends pleaded with Nigerians to shun violence for the sake of our lives.

She penned down her sincere advice.

“Dear Nigerians…
My sincere advice here is….
IF deadliest civil WAR breaks out, all of us ranting here APC and PDP, you and i will be refugees in Benin Republic and other countries if we survive it. Note that the elites you are fighting for on social media will survive with their families, and they will still sit at a peace accord meeting somewhere in Ghana, South Africa or the U.N to still decide your fate and fly back their families with their private jets to continue using those who survived. If i may ask where are their children? they are all abroad in safe keeping. Nigerian youths listen and listen good, we have only one Nigeria, what the RADIO did to Rwanda is what SOCIAL MEDIA IS DOING TO NIGERIA NOW. WE are all pushing NIGERIA TO WAR, there will be no winners or losers! Nigerians, you and i will lose at last. GOD FORBID such happens, all of us here might not be alive to tell the story but i bet you...

Link In for more gist...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/03/presidential-poll-veteran-actress-ngozi-nwosu-calls-for-calm/

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Veteran Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Calls For Calm by NewsEmpireNG(f): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
She talk well...

She get sense and her brain delivered!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Veteran Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Calls For Calm by Ladybluecash(f): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pls is she jega's wife
Re: Presidential Poll: Veteran Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Calls For Calm by icebebe(f): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ladybluecash:
Pls is she jega's wife
no,she is jega's step wife
Re: Presidential Poll: Veteran Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Calls For Calm by Ladybluecash(f): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
icebebe:
no,she is jega's step wife
ok i for say na
Re: Presidential Poll: Veteran Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Calls For Calm by icebebe(f): 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ladybluecash:
ok i for say na
lmao! *falls frm a pawpaw tree*

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Veteran Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Calls For Calm by Ladybluecash(f): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
icebebe:
lmao! *falls frm a pawpaw tree*
hop no broken ribs. Lol
Re: Presidential Poll: Veteran Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Calls For Calm by icebebe(f): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ladybluecash:
hop no broken ribs. Lol
lost ma teeth
Re: Presidential Poll: Veteran Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Calls For Calm by Ladybluecash(f): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
grin shocked
Re: Presidential Poll: Veteran Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Calls For Calm by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Siper-goat With Six Legs Shock Chinese Farmers / Ini Edo Steps Out In Her Best Outfit So Far.... / Photos - Gwen Okutele Emerges Miss Nollywood 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.