Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

C++ Is Not Easy To Learn - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / C++ Is Not Easy To Learn (1395 Views)

Why Do Most People Say Programming Is Easy To Learn When In Reality It Is.. / Why Do Most People Say Programming Is Easy To Learn When In Reality It Is... / 5 Easy To Use Tools To Help You Build Your Own Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C++ Is Not Easy To Learn by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
C++ is not easy to learn because it does not follow mathematical procedures. C++ is like Greek to me. Someone told me I should use c++ to create an app, I will how I learn when the words scare me. I did some research and I found out that c++ is use to create video call, voice call and games. C++ is a like math. I saw a video of someone writing c++ programs without looking at any book .c++ is the best method to create a good chat app. If you agree or disagree with me comments, it is allowed . How can someone master programs without looking at any book or searching online .?
http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/arrays/
Re: C++ Is Not Easy To Learn by sarutobi: 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
proxy23:
C++ is not easy to learn because it does not follow mathematical procedures. C++ is like Greek to me. Someone told me I should use c++ to create an app, I will how I learn when the words scare me. I did some research and I found out that c++ is use to create video call, voice call and games. C++ is a like math. I saw a video of someone writing c++ programs without looking at any book .c++ is the best method to create a good chat app. If you agree or disagree with me comments, it is allowed . How can someone master programs without looking at any book or searching online .?
http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/arrays/

Practice...Practice...Practice...Practice

You cannot master C++ even in 10 years.

It is not PHP and it is not Python.

Even ‎Bjarne Stroustrup CANNOT beat his chest and say he has completely tamed that beast!

My advice, just go with the flow. Do your best and dont compare yourself with someone who is coding without looking at any book. That guy must have paid his dues.

1 Like

Re: C++ Is Not Easy To Learn by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Start with C and then proceed to C++
Sometimes I compile C in c++ file grin
Works for me tho
Re: C++ Is Not Easy To Learn by elfico(m): 12:55am On Apr 03, 2015
of course c++ isn't easy to learn. one main reason is that it's not exactly a high level language nor a low level language. its in between the two. you learn by constant practice . some concepts will look crazy e.g classes, pointer e.t.c, but when u finally understand them, u will see how easy it is.
Re: C++ Is Not Easy To Learn by trytillmake(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2015
Really? i thot it was so easy it was the basis for me to learn c# and java after a read this book Learn to Program with C++ the book was so easy to use may be u should how u study
Re: C++ Is Not Easy To Learn by elfico(m): 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
trytillmake:
Really? i thot it was so easy it was the basis for me to learn c# and java after a read this book Learn to Program with C++ the book was so easy to use may be u should how u study
I also used it as a basis to learn C# and PHP. The parts you study seems to be the rudimentary parts. Some features of the language such as pointers were purposely omitted in Java and even C# because the were deemed to tedious and annoying if you don't use them properly. Memory management and garbage collection has to properly implemented in c++ unlike java that does it automatically. If the op wants to wants to create those kind of applications, he/she will have to go deeper into c++
Re: C++ Is Not Easy To Learn by Borwe: 10:03am On Apr 04, 2015
Tried java yet? Can do everything c++ can do with the advantage of running the app in any OS from windows to Linux to even android and other mobile oss.
Re: C++ Is Not Easy To Learn by Emanel1: 10:22am On Apr 04, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: C++ Is Not Easy To Learn by Emanel1: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2015
and c++ also programs on all platforms.. All u nid is a good library
Re: C++ Is Not Easy To Learn by Borwe: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Emanel1:
and c++ also programs on all platforms.. All u nid is a good library

Not true, you have to compile the source code everytime you want to run it on another platform.
Re: C++ Is Not Easy To Learn by Milliondollar: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
To say c++ is easy or not depends on the learner. What u tink nd your fear are what make ur dreams nd nitemares. It is the way u think dat causes the feeling of easy or not easy.
Re: C++ Is Not Easy To Learn by koyla: 3:34pm On May 10, 2015
c++ is cool if you study and study it well am a beginner and wanted something easy to tackle I chose c++ but later found out that am into python python not that familiar and again, all of a sudden, am into php I will go back to c++ when am perfect in php. anyone willing to tutor me php on whatsapp can pm me. thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Must Know CSS 3 Button Effects / Web Design Training In Ibadan / Web/application Developer Available In Minna, Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.