Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Month Of April. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Month Of April. (764 Views)

Abuja 500 Season 2 Is On The 30th Of April / Professional Event Planning Training Starts 17 Of April / Jumia Rewards Customers With A Month Of Surprising Deals As It Turns Three! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Month Of April. by chachazzy(m): 12:37am On Apr 01, 2015
I want to use this medium to say a big Happy Birthmonth to all those born in April and also to congratulate the Peoples General on his election as the president elect, FRN.
I wish to appeal to all those born in April to state the particular day in April they represent as this will help us know people we share birthday with.
Thanks.
#IRepApril6th
Re: Month Of April. by dajoaneke(m): 12:43am On Apr 01, 2015
My younger bro is +1 today. I'm 3rd April. My dad is 18th, my oldest brother is 30th and the younger to him is 25th. All the males in my family was born in april. Dont know how pops did it but he's a sharp shooter

1 Like

Re: Month Of April. by chachazzy(m): 12:47am On Apr 01, 2015
dajoaneke:
My younger bro is +1 today. I'm 3rd April. My dad is 18th, my oldest brother is 30th and the younger to him is 25th. All the males in my family was born in april. Dont know how pops did it but he's a sharp shooter
wow! Thats incredible!!!
My younger bro is April 24, and my youngest bro is April 19. Dont knw hw pops did it too, he s a very good badt guy. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Month Of April. by ulaa(f): 2:08am On Apr 01, 2015
I'm April 9th

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

December MEGA Skincare Sale!!! / Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Aunt / Master Of Ceremony(MC) To Host Your Events In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.