Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Muzik Streets' Clash For Cash Battle (finals) - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Muzik Streets' Clash For Cash Battle (finals) (1411 Views)

///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// / The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys / King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muzik Streets' Clash For Cash Battle (finals) by deloon(m): 3:41am On Apr 01, 2015
Hello people, some may be aware of the Muzik Streets tournament that has been going on for a while now and whose contestants were mostly Nairalanders.

It's gotten to the finals and I'll be needing the help of competent Judges to determine the winner of the battle.

Here is the link to the battle: http://muzikstreets.com/hood/discussion/80/cfc-final-round-giyaz-vs-tha

You could drop your verdict on the battle thread on Muzik Streets or on this thread.

Thanks for your time.
Re: Muzik Streets' Clash For Cash Battle (finals) by GIYAZZ(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
ibime, Elymaxiimus, Guykhena, warriblood, Jigsawkillah, Joshuabase pls y'all go check the final battle out and let's get this done with!

it's already taken too much time. ffuck!!!!!

Liricyst, obesemf, ksslib, Coogar

Jreyez, EMAPrince and co!!

scroll up

2 Likes

Re: Muzik Streets' Clash For Cash Battle (finals) by coogar: 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
how much is the grand prize?
Re: Muzik Streets' Clash For Cash Battle (finals) by GIYAZZ(m): 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
coogar:
how much is the grand prize?
10k. pls just vote and let's get this done with. 2months already!
Re: Muzik Streets' Clash For Cash Battle (finals) by obesemf(m): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
kai, Gottoboy was in beast mode oh. what be the voting crits?
Re: Muzik Streets' Clash For Cash Battle (finals) by GIYAZZ(m): 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
obesemf:
kai, Gottoboy was in beast mode oh. what be the voting crits?
Normal NL voting criterias
Re: Muzik Streets' Clash For Cash Battle (finals) by jreyez(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Normal NL voting criterias
Re: Muzik Streets' Clash For Cash Battle (finals) by liricyst(m): 9:14am On Apr 02, 2015
I think giyazz came better on this battle than his recent battles
But gottoboy drops a classic verse! Best verse I have read in 2015...

Opener: THA
giyazz was good on his..but I can't ignore gottoboy's direct crunching nameplay. He showed us he was in serious blood spilling mode

Closer: Giyazz
gottoboy went for a lil humour but it didn't hit. I saw what he tried to do there though. Not bad

Flow: Giyazz
Nice nice

Punches: THA all the way

if he says he's coming here
with 'Standard Form... Proves he's low ability
to 'Calculate' in Mathematics!

I fucking love that!

'Brush his Brain with Kiwi' since the 'Dunce'
refused to 'Polish his Knowledge!

Lol

those two did it for me

Rhymes: THA
was the more perfect rhymer...take for instance:

Flourish in College/Sluggish and Worthless/
Solid and Flawless...Polish his knowledge!

Wordplay: THA

giyazz thrust in my thing...nice. and some other good ones....but gottoboy takes this.

Metaphors: THA
No need to explain

MGVT: THA GOTTOBOY

Nice verse giyazz....gottoboy boy was just too brutal
Re: Muzik Streets' Clash For Cash Battle (finals) by jreyez(m): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2015
Looks like GIYAZ underestimated Gottoboy.... I don't know,.. Chai gottoboy grin
Re: Muzik Streets' Clash For Cash Battle (finals) by TheDarkRebel: 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
You re a 'Failure' to this 'School of Rap' bro you don't Flourish in
College/ coz you too Sluggish and Worthless/ In 'Foundation Class' my
'Verse' Solid and Flawless... to be Honest, i Promise... to help him
'Brush his Brain with Kiwi' since the 'Dunce' refused to 'Polish his
Knowledge!

My words Birth Revolution/ you'll hang on the ropes, prepare for your
Execution!/ I'm beast, I'll Rip you with Ease!/ but this Dweeb won't
be Beast/ if we reVersed Evolution!!

Who is the 'King here' I'm the Man like Aloe Blac/ you want to Detrone
me? That day cat fish will Swallow Shark grin

gottoboy is sick

3 Likes

Re: Muzik Streets' Clash For Cash Battle (finals) by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
Chai, Gotto ma nigga!!!!
Re: Muzik Streets' Clash For Cash Battle (finals) by deloon(m): 3:38am On Apr 04, 2015
Tha aka Gottoboy raked in all the votes and as a result is the undisputed winner of this tournament.
He gets the cash prize.

Thanks to all those who dropped their verdicts on this battle and the previous ones. I appreciate your time and efforts.
In subsequent battles, arrangements will be made for appointed judges.

Peace.
Re: Muzik Streets' Clash For Cash Battle (finals) by gottoboy(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
deloon:
Tha aka Gottoboy raked in all the votes and as a result is the undisputed winner of this tournament.
He gets the cash prize.

Thanks to all those who dropped their verdicts on this battle and the previous ones. I appreciate your time and efforts.
In subsequent battles, arrangements will be made for appointed judges.

Peace.
Loon tomorrow ill post err thing about the tourney down to the part where ι gσт the cash prize, there ά̲̣̥я̥є somethings ii want to do, SO̶̷̩̊͡ twil be α brilliant work.
Re: Muzik Streets' Clash For Cash Battle (finals) by deloon(m): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2015
gottoboy:

Loon tomorrow ill post err thing about the tourney down to the part where ι gσт the cash prize, there ά̲̣̥я̥є somethings ii want to do, SO̶̷̩̊͡ twil be α brilliant work.

No ish. Do your thing.

(1) (Reply)

Re U A Skilled Rappers Drop Ur Poetic Lines Here / Battle Of Titans :COOL10 Vs JERRYTHAFINISHER / Baudex Vs Juicygirl-bbb Vs Nairaland-site Vs Site Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.