Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel (2307 Views)

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 / The Holocaust Tourney [quarter Finals] Liricyst Vs Gladyys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by kr0ne(m): 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
*modified*

Topic: Who Laughs Last Laughs Best

Instruction: The topic says it all. Your script should show how well you understand the above idiom

Creativity-- 2 points

Flow- - 1 point

Imagery- - 2 points

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points

Consistency/Topic-- 4 points

Lit Elements/Metaphors-- 2 points

Vocabulary-- 2 points

Rules (must be strictly adhered to)

- 8 bars/16 Lines...(It shouldn't be less)

- Deadline is Saturday 24th Jan, 2015. Time: 8pm

- Verses should be posted by both contestants on
or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or
recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- No dissing of opponent

- No unnecessary comments

Goodluck!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by GIYAZZ(m): 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
In love with this topic.

Check!!!!!
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
check ...
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by GIYAZZ(m): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
The truth of my afflictions penned exquisitely. Yet the journey tough as nails

Sitted in lonesome, inside the inner capacious rooms of the Shambhala/
Merriments in my heart, as I reminisce the warming words of my father/
. . .Which gave me victory/ triumph over falsifiers. . . for how they became still remains a mystery/
Been to sorrows kitchen and licked the pot clean/ defeated and almost broken. . . had this thought. . . ringing in my head. . .like "You the most boring!"/
After your endless tantrums you ended up a blanked fool/
You wack! "go write poems nigga, you ain't made for rap battles"/
The feeling of not belonging/ got me resolving/
Lucid issues with self-discrimination/ hit up my hommie and was like "I'm cutting G off " cos i hardly be magged to this Rap battle nation/
Then his Words of advice calmed my nerves/ that feeling you have when you find your other half/
Started up my engine to continue the movement/ as the chance to prove my beast divulged itself to these mooped fangs/
The Pioneer pioneered my glory/ accompanied with a sparse of folly/
Stuff like Can G rap? I need HER lines/ my hommies repped. . . "if you ever seen G empty it must be African time!"/
Grabbed that chance, it's time to give in my all/ spillin lines raw/
pen spiked. . . Focused on killing that dawg!!/
Troubles waved/ my personality be-littled and swayed/
Still i stay firm my way/ let the ink from my pen decide my fate/
Before time the beginning was end/ what my determination ripped required a muffle around the din i extend/
Not really what i expect/ blinded with shades of respect/
Till the hulky chiefs poured me praise/ even Rebel's negativity never got me fazed/
My sobs erased/ cos i copped niche'/ (atlast!)
Euphoria evil glee sembler to mocking Hyenas/ dumbed moment i spilled 'em shinny bars/
Who laughs last laughs best. . . . words sunk in my conscious, the
colonnade to my shinning star!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
Reminiscing the Past~..when I joined this blog/
Truly missing the Yaps~...the jeers and taunts....and the disjointed talks/
And also the buzzes and curses/ caused by Arguments we had/
That pained our Navel Parts...and gave our Abdomens the cramps/
I was Persistently booed...and in fact ridiculed/ by Giyaz, Sosiqdude/
Cos I emerged a rookie....a new bloke in the Station/ undergoing maturation/
Was Unknown in this zone....had Zero Reputation/
A duel with Ely Surfaced...and I did smite his limbs/ had him severely butchered...with Sticks,knives and whips/
But lost cos I Stretched ………like Richard Reeds /
But my fire never quenched....I got restored at once/ Synonymous to Pyro...I reenforced the burns/ and preserved my flame ....like Johnny Storm /
And despite the hate...from whizzy and Krone/ I just stiffened my bones/ and Embarked on adventures... Like Indiana Jones/
Biyasi was next....and I was pinned, skinned and injured/
She got my Knee,heels disfigured/
She beat me black and white....like the Yin,Yang Symbol/
I felt Sickened and Feverish....My demeanour was "Sheepish" ....ted made me be a ram /
I was Owned by a PPussy...Call me "Mary's little Lamb" /
So Redemption was Vital....after being Lashed and Owned/ and after series of jests... I challenged Krone/
His bars were simplistic-...Basic Lame Scripture/
But the Twerp still triumphed..... Cos the aging frail peanut/ uploaded fake Pictures/
My State deteriorated....I was stunned and confused/
Situation Worsened....when I got murked by the nukes/ dropped by wrongturn too/
My Enemies online...saw me as bitchy and shallow/
They wanted me mummified...like an Egyptian Pharaoh/
So they threw tantrums...with swords and arrows/.... Its no hidden secret...that I was mocked by fellows/
And that i endured more trials...than Brother Jero/
In all the tide and deride... I was still flashing a smile/
" I was killed in brawls"  ... "but kept returning" ... "Like an Ogbanje Child" /
I put the pen to paper...carved a brand new style/
And worked on setups...which was my well known weakness/
And discovered it helped...against Geo and Illness/
Like the "Lucozade Drink"...my lines got the 'boost'/ was redesigned and improved/
Lyricism wise...my rank did rise/ so i proceeded to whoop...Iyasara thrice/
Halted his blood circulation.... And contorted his legs/
Debarred blood in his veins....from touching his neck/
"And even from touching his wrists"...'like short-sleeve shirts"/
Now am all about tormenting...till the haters are departing/
I ll' first have them Fattened..... Then thoroughly Flattened..... Like An Asian Chapati/
Gone are my Losing Days...though am still a Mystery/
And though I lack a decent history/ but its been overshadowed.. By my Recent Victories/
Rebel is box office/ a verbal contortionist/
Plus I was branded a viper/..for my venomous spittle...in the Nairaland Cypher/
This new status gained/ got those bad belle maimed...and put my haters to shame/
Now they Lazy around..estimating my worth/
Icekid and blood....2 gayish whores/
But I make them "hold on" .... "like dropping One" .... "in the game of whots" /
Tell these dejected fellas/ to accept am better/
FYH, Socrattes....they ain't vicious or ripe/
While Lunatic's like "keyboards" ....still the "Jealous "Type" /
But I got them all 'bent' ...cos am 'Avatar' with scripts/ had them massacred with ease/
the Faggits used to be laughing....when I got blasted in bouts/
But their stock depreciated...they have been blighted and trounced/
now I laugh at their woes...they like Basket mouth/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
GIYAZZ:

Sitted in lonesome, inside the inner capacious rooms of the Shambhala/
Merriments in my heart, as I reminisce the warming words of my father/
. . .Which gave me victory/ triumph over falsifiers. . . for how they became still remains a mystery/
Been to sorrows kitchen and lick the pot clean/ defeated and almost broken. . . had this thought. . . ringing in my head. . .like "You the most boring!"/
After your endless tantrums you ended up a blanked fool/
You wack! "go write poems nigga, you ain't made for rap battles"/
The feeling of not belonging/ got me resolving/
Lucid issues with self-discrimination/ hit up my hommie and was like "I'm cutting G off " cos i hardly be magged to this Rap battle nation/
Then his Words of advice calmed my nerves/ that feeling you have when you find your other half/
Started up my engine to continue the movement/ as the chance to prove my beast divulged itself to these mooped fangs/
The Pioneer pioneered my glory/ accompanied with a sparse of folly/
Stuff like Can G rap? I need HER lines/ my hommies repped. . . "if you ever seen G empty it must be African time!"/
Grabbed that chance, it's time to give in my all/ spillin lines raw/
pen spiked. . . Focused on killing that dawg!!/
Troubles waved/ my personality be-littled and swayed/
Still i stay firm my way/ let the ink from my pen decide my fate/
Before time the beginning was end/ what my determination ripped required a muffle around the din i extend/
Not really what i expect/ blinded with shades of respect/
Till the hulky chiefs poured me praise/ even Rebel's negativity never got me fazed/
My sobs erased/ cos i copped niche'/ (atlast!)
Euphoria evil glee sembler to mocking Hyenas/ dumbed moment i spilled 'em shinny bars/
Who laughs last laughs best. . . . words sunk in my conscious, the
colonnade to my shinning star!!!!

Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by GIYAZZ(m): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Darkrebel666:
Reminiscing the Past~..when I joined this blog/
Truly missing the Yaps~...including jeers and taunts....and the disjointed talks/
And also buzzes and curses/ caused by Arguments we had/
That pained our Navel Parts...and gave our Abdomens the cramps/
I was Persistently booed...and in fact ridiculed/ by Giyaz, Sosiqdude/
Cos I emerged a rookie....a new bloke in the Station/ undergoing maturation/
Was Unknown in this zone....had Zero Reputation/
A duel with Ely Surfaced...and I did smite his limbs/ had him severely butchered...with Sticks,knives and whips/
But lost cos I Stretched ………like Richard Reeds /
But my fire never quenched....I got restored at once/ Synonymous to Pyro...I reenforced the burns/ and preserved my flame ....like Johnny Storm /
And despite the hate...from whizzy and Krone/ I just stiffened my bones/ and Embarked on adventures... Like Indiana Jones/
Biyasi was next....and I was pinned, skinned and injured/
She got my Knee,heels disfigured/
She beat me black and white....like the Yin,Yang Symbol/
I felt Sickened and Feverish....My demeanour was "Sheepish" ....ted made me be a ram /
I was Owned by a Pussy...Call me "Mary's little Lamb" /
So Redemption was Vital....after being Lashed and Owned/ and after series of jests... I challenged Krone/
His bars were simplistic-...Basic Lame Scripture/
But the Twerp still triumphed..... Cos the aging frail peanut/ uploaded fake Pictures/
My State deteriorated....I was stunned and confused/
Situation Worsened....when I got murked with nukes/ dropped by wrongturn too/
My Enemies online...saw me as bitchy and shallow/
They wanted me mummified...like an Egyptian Pharaoh/
So they threw tantrums...with swords and arrows/.... Its no hidden secret...that I was mocked by fellows/
And that i endured more trials...than Brother Jero/
In all the tide and deride... I was still flashing a smile/
" I was killed in brawls"  ... "but kept returning" ... "Like an Ogbanje Child" /
I put the pen to paper...carved a brand new style/
And worked on setups...which was my well known weakness/
And discovered it helped...against Geo and Illness/
Like the "Lucozade Drink"...my lines got the 'boost'/ was redesigned and improved/
Lyricism wise...my rank did rise/ so i proceeded to whoop...Iyasara thrice/
Halted his blood circulation.... And contorted his legs/
Debarred blood in his veins....from touching his neck/
And even from touching his wrists...like short-sleeve shirts/
Now am all about tormenting...till the haters are departing/
I ll' first have them Fattened..... Then thoroughly Flattened..... Like An Asian Chapatti/
Gone are my Losing Days...though am still a Mystery/
And though I lack a decent history/ but its been overshadowed.. By my Recent Victories/
Rebel is box office/ a verbal contortionist/
Plus I was branded a viper/..for my venomous spittle...in the Nairaland Cypher/
This new status gained/ got those bad belle maimed...and put my haters to shame/
Now they Lazy around..estimating my worth/
Icekid and blood....2 gayish whores/
But I make them hold on....like dropping 1....in the game of whots/
Tell these dejected fellas/ to accept am betters/
Even FYH ....isn't serious or ripe/
While Lunatic is like keyboards ....still the Jealous Type /
But I got them all bent ...cos am Avatar with scripts/ had them massacred on streets/
Plus they used to be laughing....when I got blasted in bouts/
But their stock depreciated...they have been blighted and trounced/
now I laugh at their woes...they like Basket mouth/
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by kr0ne(m): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nice one, glads. . .

Open For Votes!

Emaprince
Guykhena
Mikuz
Ibime
Loonat11kk
Elymaxiimus
Krone

Please do justice to this. Thanks!
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Emaprince: 10:04am On Jan 25, 2015
Creativity-- 2 points-darkrbel

Flow- - 1 point-tie

Imagery- - 2 points-Giyazz

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points-darkrebel

Consistency/Topic-- 4 points-tie

Lit Elements/Metaphors-- 2 points-darkrebel

Vocabulary-- 2 points-tie

MVGT-darkrebel..giyazz did good too but dark's verse has that swag of a rapper.
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by 04kaa: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
Creativity-- 2 points-Darkrebel

Flow- - 2 points- Darkrebel ////giyazz has lil issues with flowing and rhyming each line ( there was a little bit of forced stretching on line 4)

Imagery and big grammar- - 2 points-Giyazz

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points-Darkrebel

Consistency/Topic-- 4 points-Darkrebel

Lit Elements/Metaphors-- 2 points-Darkrebel

Vocabulary and big big grammar-- 2 points-Giyazz

MVGT-Darkrebel..Giyazz did very well however Darkrebel's verse has that Feel of a seasoned rapper...simple similes, uncomplicated english, no stretching at all, comfortable flow. metaphoric..... Darkrebel verse was simply too seasoned.

The verses appear longer than each other, why tho? maybe cuz giyazz did not arrange his like darkrebel. and tried to compact it by stretching?

My VOTE GOES TO -DARKREBEL.
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Ibime(m): 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Creativity-- 2 points - Rebel

Flow- - 1 point - Rebel

Imagery- - 2 points - Giyazz

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points- Rebel

Consistency/Topic-- 4 points - tie, both pursued the same angle

Lit Elements/Metaphors-- 2 points- Rebel

Vocabulary- 2 points - Giyazz

MVGT- Rebel
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
On a serious note their is no poetic touch in any of them. Metaphors, Imagery and Consistency should be the most significant here. This is not a poet tourney yet. You sound typical like Rappers still. I want to read a poet

I vote none.
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by kr0ne(m): 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Reyginus:
On a serious note their is no poetic touch in any of them. Metaphors, Imagery and Consistency should be the most significant here. This is not a poet tourney yet. You sound typical like Rappers still. I want to read a poet

I vote none.
Lmao! I get ur point sha, but these guys are more hip hop inclined, that's why
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by kr0ne(m): 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
Closed!

Darkrebel wins and progresses to the semi-finals
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 26, 2015
kr0ne:

Lmao! I get ur point sha, but these guys are more hip hop inclined, that's why
A little flexibility won't do bad. I am not a Rapper but I can rap if I am pushed or signed to it.
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Reyginus:
A little flexibility won't do bad. I am not a Rapper but I can rap if I am pushed or signed to it.

I am a rapper not a Poet..
this is a Topical tourney not a Poetry contest
I told Krone not to use this name cos it would be confusing...

Eminem was storytelling in Mocking bed
did that sound like Poetry?

once again, this is not a poetry contest.. its a Topical RAP tourney
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by 04kaa: 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I fucckin love this Darkrebel no homo.... Darkrebel has that Classic O4ka I dont give an efff kinda attitude ! Absolute classic ! lol
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
04kaa:

I fucckin love this Darkrebel no homo.... Darkrebel has that Classic O4ka I dont give an efff kinda attitude ! Absolute classic ! lol

hehehe ...
I was just trying to put him through cos I don't think he really understands what's going on..
the name of the tourney is actually what's confusing people ..
its actually a **Topical RAP Tourney ** not a Poetry Competition ...
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I understand what krone tried to do. There are some rap poets in the Rap game and Eminem is surely one of them.

When you read sheddy pay attention to the syllables. He makes use of meter especially the Iambic Pentameters, some other rap poets use the trochaic tetrameter and sometimes trimeters of either iamb or trochae which are poetic devices. That is simply what I am asking.

What really is the form of the battle. There should be a form if actually you want a real poet tourney. You can learn it, practise and become a better Rapper.
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Rebel, whether you love the name or not, if you're really rapping then you're a poet. Rap poetry is one the 55 styles of poetry. Eminem's Shots ft Lil John is a mix of rap poetry and lyric poetry.

Rap is just a poetry that pays attention to what most other styles don't pay attention to, like the rhymes. And being put into a song doesn't stop it from being poetry. The ballad is another style that is sung.

Saying you're not a poet, is just like a bunch of haiku poets saying they are haikuists and not poets.

Check these:

www.upenn.edu/themeyear/sound/component/content/article/243.html">https://secure.www.upenn.edu/themeyear/sound/component/content/article/243.html

www.poemofquotes.com/articles/poetry_forms.php

PS: I think you should stop spreading your famous line about poetry and love letters. I wish I wouldn't be the one telling you this, but it always shows some element of ignorance.

Ayamlaykorn
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
laykorn:

PS: I think you should stop spreading your famous line about poetry and love letters. I wish I wouldn't be the one telling you this, but it always shows some element of ignorance.

Ayamlaykorn

what are you saying? who is spreading anything?
go to Big time Facebook rap groups and see their topical tourneys ...
I know rap also has an element of Poetry.
.but this isn't a POETRY CONTEST.. this Is a TOPICAL BRAWL..where storytelling is the key...
go listen to immortal technique-dance with the devil and learn ....

Kr0ne caused this confusion by naming this stuff -King of Poets in the first place.. I warned him about it..
now they want me to be feminine
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nice one Laykorn.
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

what are you saying? who is spreading anything?
go to Big time Facebook rap groups and see their topical tourneys ...
I know rap also has an element of Poetry.
.but this isn't a POETRY CONTEST.. this Is a TOPICAL BRAWL..where storytelling is the key...
go listen to immortal technique-dance with the devil and learn ....

Kr0ne caused this confusion by naming this stuff -King of Poets in the first place.. I warned him about it..
now they want me to be feminine
Dude, just calm down and learn. There are Rap Poets in the Rap Game. I will advise you study to history of rap. Krone didn't create any confusion only that he didn't set the right standard. He created this to help Rappers become better.

Storytelling is not necessarily the key here. Or you can educate me. How does storytelling equate to Poet Tourney? And don't even try to bring my lecturer I.T here.

I would also like to know how Poetry makes one feminine. Go on.

1 Like

Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Reyginus:
Dude, just calm down and learn. There are Rap Poets in the Rap Game. I will advise you study to history of rap. Krone didn't create any confusion only that he didn't set the right standard. He created this to help Rappers become better.

Storytelling is not necessarily the key here. Or you can educate me. How does storytelling equate to Poet Tourney? And don't even try to bring my lecturer I.T here.

I would also like to know how Poetry makes one feminine. Go on.
.This is a TOPICAL Tourney... who told you this is a Poet Tourney...?

mtshewwwwww
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

.This is a TOPICAL Tourney... who told you this is a Poet Tourney...?

mtshewwwwww
What do you understand by King of Poet, to begin with?
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Reyginus:
What do you understand by King of Poet, to begin with?

this conversation is officially over...
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

this conversation is officially over...
Why act like you find solace in ignorance. Why do you want to hurt yourself?
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Reyginus:
Why act like you find solace in ignorance. Why do you want to hurt yourself?

Am telling you that this is a Topical Tourney not a Poet's tourney and you are acting like you know more than me.. or were you there when the idea was brought up? or when the name of the tourney was chosen?
Ask Krone himself if this is a Poet's tourney.then you will know who's ignorant and who isn't ....
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Reyginus:
Nice one Laykorn.
I don't think you have to argue with Rebel over these things. I still remember the first ever post of him I saw on Nairaland. It was the day the Nairaland Poetry Club was being launched. A dream day for all the poets. He jammed the thread and told the poets that poetry was for pussies and all he wanted on the thread was a BJ from one of the female poets. Actually, I thought he was mad, so I told the poets to ignore him. Then, he told me he was invited there. You see how gross that sounds?

I think he has a personal beef with poets. It has nothing to do with the art. That's what I'm guessing.

His words:
he he ....lemme form a poetry ...

I bring hordes of doom/ to burn your parlour and spill your guts in your room/

he he poetry is girlish and for pusssies....

iyabodeh come give me a blowjobb

Then this:

lol ..I dropped a poetry ....

you guys must be geeks ...who does poetry? if not geeks and nerds.... I prefer to listen to Fuji music or pasuma ...

every one can do poetry...its easy... plus I think its soft .its for girls .... .

modify ko ...Adverb ni
And when I told the poets to ignore him, without insults, I got this.

dude shut up there....i was invited here... who is seeking attention ? clown lmfao ....can't you take a joke ..? you are too serious all the time..just one joke I made and you are getting emotional .....

anyway ...continue what you are doing here..its good.. bye

You can imagine how much I went through not to reply his posts. Heheheh. I still wonder why he did that. It's all crazy.
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Reygenius, you can notice that his problem is far deeper than the fact that he doesn't know what poetry really is. He is busy beefing an art he's doing himself; the height of ignorance grin

By the way. Anytime, anyday. Darkrebel666 is still my boss. cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
laykorn:
Reygenius, you can notice that his problem is far deeper than the fact that he doesn't know what poetry really is. He is busy beefing an art he's doing himself; the height of ignorance grin

By the way. Anytime, anyday. Darkrebel666 is still my boss. cheesy
Ayamlaykorn

Keep Quiet dude
.I have been writing poetry since my JSS3 days when we read Boy on the swing, Daffodils e.t.c.
can't you comprehend English?
I never said Poetry isn't part of rap..
Am trying to tell you that this isn't a Poet contest..this is a Topical Tourney... Krone confused all with the name he chose..
instead of you to listen and understand.. you are doing another thing..

Learn to be a good Listener
Re: King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Keep Quiet dude
.I have been writing poetry since my JSS3 days when we read Boy on the swing, Daffodils e.t.c.
can't you comprehend English?
I never said Poetry isn't part of rap..
Am trying to tell you that this isn't a Poet contest..this is a Topical Tourney... Krone confused all with the name he chose..
instead of you to listen and understand.. you are doing another thing..

Learn to be a good Listener
cheesy. Go sleep Man.

Btw, poetry isn't part of rap. Rap is one the 55 styles of poetry. Dig? undecided

I gave you those links to read. I never knew you can't read. Wasted time searching for links. ILLITERATE cheesy
Ayamlaykorn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Match Of Wits II : Obainojazz Vs Warriblood / Match Of Wits IV : Sosiqdude V Teddybiyasi / Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.