Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,066 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Chemistry Teacher - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chemistry Teacher (507 Views)

I Need A Chemistry Teacher For My Child In Abuja / Vacancy For Chemistry Teacher In A Reputable Private School / Chemistry Teacher, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chemistry Teacher by Otitijerome(m): 5:48am On Apr 01, 2015
[color=#000000][/color] our School in Lagos urgently need the service of a Chemistry Teacher....The applicant should reside within Ojo, igondo, ikotun area of Lagos state and should be able to set up a Laboratory,teach practical and WAEC sheme. Requirement. B.Sc in Chemistry and related course. Intrested applicant should send their CV to otitijerome@gmail.com
Re: Chemistry Teacher by obiak4(m): 6:04am On Apr 01, 2015
Otitijerome:
[color=#000000][/color] our School in Lagos urgently need the service of a Chemistry Teacher....The applicant should reside within Ojo, igondo, ikotun area of Lagos state and should be able to set up a Laboratory,teach practical and WAEC sheme. Requirement. B.Sc in Chemistry and related course. Intrested applicant should send their CV to otitijerome@gmail.com
i can work with you guys on p/t basis,setup the pratical laboratory and teach praticals but teaching would depend on so many factors?
Re: Chemistry Teacher by Emcycool(m): 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pls wat the name of the school n like how much is the pay

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother In Port Harcourt / Freelance Marketer Needed In A Newly Establish Laundry In Portharcourt. / Exciting Career Opportunity Hospitality Industry - Workforce Management Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.